Chapter 4

Today is a working day, but the streets of K City are empty.

Only the vicinity of the pollution disease prevention and control center was crowded with people.

Now is the third day of the lockdown.

Many powerful families in K City have begun to evacuate secretly.

Of course, they won't make much fanfare, but they will go to the pollution prevention and control center under the **** of the army.

After undergoing near-rigid testing, these people were able to fly out of the precarious city.

Of course, for safety, they will stop at an uninhabited island first. After the danger period is over, return to land.

At the same time, important scientific researchers in the city were also whitelisted, in addition to the children of martyrs.

In a big city with millions of people, in the end, less than 500 people came to the pollution prevention and control center to check whether they were eligible to leave early.

Lin Sinan stood by the jeep smoking a cigarette, maintaining order by the way.

Many staff members wrapped themselves in protective clothing, but he was no different from his usual dress.

Lin Sinan is not afraid of pollution, after all, he is a mobile pollution source himself.

He frowned, and the cigarette butts were scattered all over the floor at his feet.

The cigarette in Lin Sinan's hand is not only smoke, but also a sedative of tobacco flavor.

The inspector of the prevention and treatment center took a step forward: "Forest team. Take a few points."

Tranquilizers have side effects.

"I can't stop. I'm really stupid, really." Lin Sinan hugged his head angrily, squatted on the spot, and babbled like Xianglin's sister-in-law, "I just know that the parasitic fish eggs will not attach to the human body twice. Pollution, I didn't expect it to evolve in just a few days."

"And we also failed to recover the source of pollution. It was my arrogance that led to such consequences. I should have listened to that kid Abai and didn't save him. But his parents are gone, and there is only one son left, how can I not save."

"If the parasite is uncontrollable in K City..."

Lin Sinan covered his face with his hands and whispered, "I'm the one who killed these millions of sinners."

They have worked hard.

Apocalypse people die every day around the world in order to clean up pollution. Or be swallowed to death without a whole corpse, or self-destruct in order not to become a pollutant.

The more they fight the pollutants, the more powerless they become.

The growth rate of the Apocalypse is far behind the growth and spread of pollution sources.

At some point, this precarious balance will be broken.

Humans have never had the upper hand in the battle against pollutants.

Since the water was cut off, there have been significantly more gunshots at night.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but Lu Yan felt that his hearing was much sharper.

So, without earplugs, he had a hard time falling asleep at night.

City Hall arranged for staff to go door-to-door to start contamination testing. Contaminated patients will be taken away uniformly.