Chapter 5

"This frogman has corrosive saliva. Stomach acid is as corrosive as aqua regia."

"There is an obvious reaction to human flesh and blood, which is in line with the distortion law of pollution disease patients."

"The epidermis is flexible and waterproof. The weak point is in the abdomen."

"Most of the body is fast-twitch fibers, and it is initially speculated that the explosive force is strong and the endurance is poor."

Lu Yan wrote down the relevant data in his work record book one by one.

After two days of recovery, his injuries no longer affect his movements.

The doctor's house has everything. So it doesn't seem strange to have a set of scalpels for dissection.

This low-level pollutant has basically lost its human characteristics, and has completely lost its sense of reason. It only retains the original desire to eat, and it is no longer human. What's more, the other party wants to kill himself.

Therefore, although he still retains his respect for Teacher Rakuten, Lu Yan showed no mercy when he attacked.

When Lu Yan threw the frog meat into the meat grinder, and threw it into the sewer, the sound of the system was very sad: [This kind of frog meat...is really delicious. ]

Lu Yan: "I think people at least can't, they shouldn't."

[…Fine. ]

One day has passed since the corpse was disposed of, and Lu Yan hasn't closed his eyes for nearly 30 hours.

He fell asleep, but was still woken by a knock on the door at ten o'clock in the morning.

He's always been a light sleeper, there's nothing he can do.

The property manager shouted at the door, "Mr. Lu, are you awake?"

The property's name is Shen Qingyang, and he has been working here for two years.

The door lock was corroded before. At a special moment, Lu Yan couldn't find anyone to change the lock, so he had to change a new one himself.

Electronic lock, fingerprint unlock, the kind without keyhole.

He turned on the cat's eye monitor and asked through the loudspeaker, "What's wrong?"

"Do you know where the resident across from you went?" Shen Qingyang asked, his eyes were slightly dull, he held a bottle of mineral water in his hand, and he had to take a sip every half a minute, "He hasn't had any water for the past two days. Take it. We looked at the surveillance and couldn't find anyone. I'm a little curious."

Lu Yan replied calmly, "I don't know."

"Okay. If you have news, you can contact me in the property group. I'll go to the next one to deliver water first."

I don't know if Shen Qingyang paid attention, but when he left, he walked with small jumps.

If it's a child, it's probably cute to walk like this.

Lu Yan was silent for a moment, feeling that there may be more people infected in this city than he thought.

The system is also very embarrassed: [The speed of evolution has accelerated. In normal times, it will take at least one month from the first stage to the third stage. K City will get out of control faster than expected. ]

Lu Yan hesitated for a moment and asked, "Isn't there a pollution disease prevention and control center?"

[The number of the Apocalypse can't keep up with the pollutants, and now it can't even keep up with the speed of upgrading. There are fires all over the world, there is only one bottle of water, how to save it? ]