Chapter 9

The shelter and the prevention and treatment center are 13 kilometers apart.

Shen Qingyang was locked inside, because his activities were restricted, so he had to pass the time by reading the word book.

If it weren’t for this sudden pollution disease, he would have planned to take the CET-4 test. I don’t know if the registration fee will be refunded.

The shelter was very restless at night.

Although this place manages meals, it cannot provide the meals that deformed people want to eat. The special medicine slows the speed of the lesions, but it doesn’t relieve the hunger in their stomachs.

Every night, aberrations go missing. It’s just that no one reports it, and naturally no one cares.

Shen Qingyang’s new neighbor is a murloc at the end of the second stage of the aberration. If it is not unexpected, he will be dragged out and cremated in a few days.

The neighbor tapped the tissue paper-like tin wall lightly: “Don’t memorize the words, I know you’re hungry and can’t sleep.”

Shen Qingyang put down the book and made a soft “um”.

“Although the illness is reimbursed, I don’t think we can survive. Do you know the patient in Building 2? The next morning the dormitory inspected the wards. There was only blood on the sheets, and the minced meat stuck to the ceiling. Say yes to the outside world. Those who died of illness were swallowed by others in the middle of the night.”

“But the cannibalistic aberration was pulled out the next day.” Shen Qingyang’s voice was very soft, “Justice may be late, but it will never be absent.”

“What do you mean by that deformed person, you are not a deformed person. It is better to die than to live, you say who wants to die.” The neighbor’s tone was a little irritable, “I just came over from Building 3. This is considered a serious illness. The ward. How long have you been here?”

Shen Qingyang thought for a while: “The end of the second stage of the distortion is basically here. But I didn’t stay for a long time, maybe just a week?”

“Ha, I didn’t expect that the order here is pretty good. Building 123 is going crazy at night, and the dormitory can’t take care of it… By the way, brother, I’m a little hungry.”

Shen Qingyang replied softly: “There are apples and instant noodles in the room. Every day.”

The neighbor made a heavy “tsk”, and after a while, the sound of chewing came from the small room next door.

Shen Qingyang’s fingers were still on the cover of the English book, and he felt that it might not be too peaceful tonight.

Obviously, the new neighbor is a thorn, otherwise he would not have been placed next door by the dormitory.

Sure enough, in the second half of the night, there was the sound of nails scratching on the thin iron wall.

The sharp fingers pierced the iron, making a loud noise.

It stands to reason that the five senses of the distorted person have been strengthened. A mosquito buzzing in the middle of the night can make the whole building unable to sleep. However, in the face of such a loud noise, everyone is unmoved.

The distorted people in Building 4 sneered at night, turned around, and covered their heads with quilts not very interested.

The tin wallpaper was scratched, and the neighbor tore the tin and said to himself: “I’m sorry, I know it’s not good, but I’m really hungry and can’t stand it. If I eat it, I will die, and if I send it to the cremation, it will die. It’s better to die. In my belly, I will thank you for the rest of my life…”