Chapter 13

Dream Eater, Class A pollutant.

Lu Yan had read its information on the forum.

Just like the Apocalypse is divided into combat, auxiliary, and special types, pollutants also have different divisions. Roughly divided into mental pollutants, biochemical pollutants, special pollutants.

There is no doubt that dream eaters are mental pollutants.

Dream eater, the real state is unknown, and the area where it appears will generate a dense fog covering a certain area. The pollution value at the edge of the dense fog is lower, and the closer it is to the dream eater, the higher the pollution value. Scope pollution value peak 7200, trough 200.

Dream eaters like frightened souls, and the way of eating is to drag people into dreams, and death in dreams is real death. Studies have shown that dream eaters’ dreams are not created out of thin air, but come from the real memories of other people.

Diseased genes: hypnosis, dream manipulation.

There used to be a frontier city, because of its existence, it became an “orange pollution area”.

The system will choose to hang up is also helpless. Strictly speaking, it is also a spiritual talent. As a group of spiritual bodies, in other people’s spiritual bodies, I am afraid it is as conspicuous as flash/light/bomb.

If the dream eaters are attracted, Lu Yan will end badly.

The test meter on Lu Yan’s wrist was still working, and the value displayed was 3.2.

It can be seen that Lu Yan’s heart is not as unshakable as his expression, at least he was frightened by 0.1.

And here the pollution value is 270.

Lu Yan observed through the glass.

“The fatal injury is a gunshot wound to the chest, the clothes are intact, and there are no other wounds.” Lu Yan murmured, “The way to break the game is to wake the dreamer, but whose dream is this?”

Lu Yan didn’t know if this Lin Sinan was the real Lin Sinan. He hoped not.

The sky has completely brightened. Lu Yan didn’t know whether he should get out of the car or not. Mainly because I am afraid of encountering something to open the door to kill, the dream is false, but the person is real.

However, Lu Yan didn’t hesitate for too long, because the watch in his hand suddenly vibrated.

He lowered his head and found that the numbers on the dial jumped wildly.

[Pollution value 3000…4000…]

The pollution value above kept soaring and stayed at the figure of 9999.

The upper limit of the pollution value that this watch can detect is 9999.

Clearly, something has come and is approaching.

The surrounding atmosphere was obviously suppressed, accompanied by a hot sulfur smell.

It was very uncomfortable. Within ten seconds, Lu Yan’s throat was dry and sore.

This value has far exceeded the value of the dream eater. Either the previous data is wrong, or the Dream Eater has evolved again, or the person who came is not a Dream Eater, but some other monster.

Lu Yan was not curious about this, because Xiao Ming’s grandfather also lived to be 100 years old.

He clenched the dagger in his hand, slowed his breathing as much as possible, and reduced his sense of existence.