Chapter 24

Zhou Qiming thought Lu Yan’s request was strange.

But because Lu Yan was too good-looking, he still did it.

After all, Yan Gou and Lick Dog are only one word apart.

After Zhou Qiming added this setting to the four of them, the eerie atmosphere around them suddenly eased. But on the contrary, another kind of longing arises in them.

It’s like a daughter who sees her mother who has been away for a long time and wants to throw herself into her arms.

Sure enough, none of the pollutants with high pollution value are easy to deal with.

[Congratulations, you don’t have to get pregnant now. ]

Although he said congratulations, but for some reason, the sound of the system was very regretful, making people want to raise their fists and give it two punches.

There was the sound of rolling water in Lu Yan’s ears. It sounds like tinnitus, and it sounds like it’s coming from a monster close at hand.

The sound was so persistent that it made people’s foreheads hurt.

The relationship between people and pollutants is like the upper and lower layers of the food chain, mice and cats. Occasionally, a few mice can chase the cat, but most of the time, when the mouse sees the cat, the first reaction is to run. This is a survival instinct that has been cultivated over thousands of years and is engraved in the genes.

Almost without a word, the four of them ran away with a very tacit understanding.

Being able to live one is one, a living person, responsible for getting the message out here.

This is what is written on the first line of the first page of the “Code of Apocalypse” compiled and distributed by the Prevention and Control Center.

Intelligence and wisdom are the keys to let the weak overcome the strong.

After leaving Longnv Lake, the surrounding area is full of rolling fog.

Even though Lu Yan has night vision far beyond ordinary people, he still can’t see anything in this white fog, and there is a sharp laughter in his ears.

The pollutants are high above, like gods watching humans trapped and beasts fighting.

No more than 10 minutes before and after, they all returned to their original places from different directions.

“I can’t get out.” The detective wiped the cold sweat on his forehead and said, “My talent ranking is not high, but it is very useful. We also encountered ghosts hitting the wall before, and we got out with stealth. . This stealth failed.”

[Detective, spiritual power threshold 2700. Auxiliary Department. ]

[Talent: Stealth, Tracking, Clue Perception]

[Direction of pathology: amnesia, hyperamnesia*, insanity]

The dragon girl finally climbed ashore.

In the moonlight, her hair was black and long, her upper body was covered with fine fish scales, and her lower body had no human body, but a long snake tail.

Although the exposed snake’s tail was already five or six meters long, the second half of her tail was still submerged in the lake water, and a shadow was seen under the moonlight.

The dragon girl has dragon horns on her head and four or five baby girls are on her back. They are closer to monsters than humans, and their bodies are highly decomposed, and their milk teeth have turned into long, terrifying shark teeth.