Chapter 25

When Lu Yan took the driver’s license test, he took the A1 driver’s license test for convenience.

The whole driving school is taking the C1 test, and he is the only one who pays the most expensive money and drives the oldest car.

The coach understands this very well, especially after knowing that Lu Yan’s profession is a doctor.

After all, the A1 driver’s license can drive a long-distance bus, so what is the use of Lu Yan after the test?

But now, Lu Yan is driving on the winding mountain road in his RV, and really admires his foresight.

If he had taken an A1 driver’s license, Lu Yan would have been able to drive an RV for safety reasons, and could only walk out of the mountains on two legs.

Walking in the mountains is tiring.

Maybe the three-day period has come before they go out, and Zhou Qiming and the three of them were torn apart by the crooked dragon girl.

Lu Yan drove the car for about two hours by himself, and the mobile phone signal finally returned to the service area.

He chose to call the unified customer service number provided by the prevention and treatment center.

Lu Yan was still thinking that no one was there at five in the morning, but within a minute, someone answered the phone.

Still an old acquaintance.

“Mr. Lu.” Su Fufeng’s voice was as soft as before, “I happen to be on duty as customer service today, can I help you?”

[Tsk, how can there be such a coincidence in the world. ‌Unexpectedly, he has been promoted to your exclusive liaison. ]

Special Operations isn’t all Apocalypse.

First of all, you need to have a clean family background and no forgivable criminal record, and secondly, you need to be talented and useful – this usefulness refers to the ability to fight pollutants.

Confrontation with pollutants is more dangerous than thought, and the death rate among special operations staff has always been high.  If some people who have no fighting ability go up, that is to send them to death.

Although there are 60,000 Apocalypse registrations in the forum, it is useless to exclude those who are abroad and those who are talented. The number of members of the Special Operations Department has so far reached five hundred.

So, behind every member, there are many people to serve them.

From the researchers in the scientific research institute, down to the most eye-catching cleaning aunt in the prevention and treatment center.

Exclusive contact customer service like Su Fufeng is on call 24 hours a day.

Lu Yan said: “I want to find someone. If possible, please arrange for him to meet me as soon as possible. I have activated the positioning now.”

“His name is Zhao Cheng.”

[People from city x, ID number******]

As an outsider, he knows so much, obviously not very scientific.

But Lu Yan thought about it and reported his ID card.

Time is pressing, Zhao Cheng’s name is too common, I am afraid that it will be too late to check the files one by one.

The big deal will be pushed to the Dragon Girl.

“Okay, Mr. Lu.” Su Fufeng was a little puzzled, “Why are you looking for him?”