Chapter 10

Lower Qujiang River.

A layer of bubbles rose from the calm water.

After confirming that there was no surveillance, Shen Qingyang’s wet head emerged from the water, a few tentacles were pulled to the shore, and the huge body slowly moved to the shore.

He wasn’t quite used to being underwater yet.

However, as soon as he came ashore from the river, Shen Qingyang noticed that there was someone nearby.

His vigilant eyes patrolled back and forth, but he saw no trace of any living thing.

This even gave him the urge to hide back under the water again.

Just when Shen Qingyang was about to act like this, a voice finally came from behind.

“I’ve been waiting for you here for a long time.” The voice was an elegant female voice, which soon turned into a deep male voice, “You are my most outstanding work in K City.”

A man in a black robe stepped out of the shadows. He has no mouth and only one huge eye on his face.

“Who are you?”

Behind Shen Qingyang, several tentacles slowly wriggled, showing an attacking state.

“You can call me a prophet,” he said. “The world of mankind no longer welcomes you. In the past three hours, your relevant information has been transmitted back to the headquarters of the prevention and control center. Since you haven’t started hurting people yet, give priority to The ranking is low. But I know that ‘that person’ is on the way. He has a bad temper and is in a state of rage now, maybe he will get rid of you easily. He is not on the same level as Bai Qiushi. Do you want it? Come with me?”

Shen Qingyang smiled: “I hate the smell on you.”

The Prophet lowered his head and sniffed.

It was a strong corpse stench, but he was used to it.

“I know, your heart still tells you that you are a member of human society. But those inferior Homo sapiens are just a species that will soon be eliminated. The future world will be ours,” the prophet’s voice was full Bewitched, “We are the gods of the new world. I know a lot of things, and I can give you more power…”

Shen Qingyang was not interested in listening to his long speeches. So he turned around and walked towards the mountain.

“Wait,” the prophet was silent for a long time, then stopped Shen Qingyang again, “I know what you want.”

The prophet opened his eyes, his pupils continued to shrink, and he stared at Shen Qingyang’s eyes.

[Talent – Bewitched].

[Talent – Prediction].

Under the influence of dual talents, Shen Qingyang suddenly had the illusion of trust in the person in front of him.

“You have always been grateful to him. He saved you from death. You were an illegitimate child, abandoned by your biological parents, and abused by your adoptive parents. After graduating from junior high school, you escaped from that mountain village… Yes, you want to go right away. In that mountain village, you want those people to pay the price.”

“You’re not a good man, but he is. He never knew you, paid you medical bills, gave you a job, and you only dare to watch him when he’s commuting. You know you don’t deserve him , He seems to have a good background, a high education, good looks, many suitors, and he may not even like the same sex. You dare not think about it, let alone say it.”