Chapter 30

After all, Zhou Qiming is also an official B-level apocalypse. He belongs to high-level combat power.

He quickly came to his senses: “Are there pollutants? Did you report to the prevention and control center?”

The Thunderbird sniffed the scent and made a high-pitched cry, and the pitch-black thundercloud kept approaching. Purple lightning lingered in the clouds, multiplying the sense of oppression.

A ptarmigan with a sharp beak hit the plane. It was not very big, but a groove clearly appeared on the surface of the passenger plane. The body shook violently. After a few floors of doors, Lu Yan heard the screams of the passengers outside.

The impacted Thunderbird was dizzy, shook his head, and flew back into the flock of birds, followed by the next one, attacking the body.

“Passengers please calm down, the plane was attacked by a flock of birds. The nearest airport is being contacted for emergency landing.” The captain’s voice came through the radio.

Below the clouds is the city, and if the plane crashes here, it’s probably no different from a terrorist attack.

“Contingency Plan of the Ministry of Special Actions”, page 7, Article 3.

In the event of an accidental encounter with pollutants, if the number of incident sites is large, priority should be given to covering the evacuation of the masses.

Lu Yan: “Time is running out, it’s too late to wait for support from the headquarters, add a setting for me to fly. And through walls.”

Zhou Qiming scratched his head: “Okay.”

Some woke up, but not fully awake. It’s like some are still alive, but only have one foot on the way.

Opening the emergency hatch during the flight is undoubtedly courting death.

Fortunately, the talent of the virtual world is really strong.

A pair of virtual pure white wings grew out of Lu Yan’s back, which he could see with his eyes, but felt like a cloud of air.

He stepped out of the cabin, at an altitude of 30,000 feet, and the surrounding temperature was minus sixty-two degrees Celsius.

A layer of frost quickly formed on Lu Yan’s eyebrows. His body temperature rose rapidly, and layers of fine scales grew on the surface of his body, which were hidden under his clothes to keep him warm.

The kingfish even thoughtfully stopped the growth of the scales on the wrist, so as not to be noticed by others.

The difference in air pressure inside and outside the plane is a bit large, and the internal organs have a strange sense of expansion.

He was still just growing his wings, and he was too unskilled to use them. After a while, I saw Zhou Qiming flapping his wings and coming out.

“To be honest, when I first awakened my talent, my favorite setting was to give myself the ability to fly.” Zhou Qiming pulled out his knife, “Although I’m not a combat type, how can I make a fight like this? You go all the way.”

Thunderbird itself is only an E-level pollutant, with a pollution degree of around 800. But when we hold together in a group, it puts more pressure on other people than just a little bit.

[Try not to be electrocuted, after all, the wings will also be paralyzed. There is little chance of surviving a fall. Also, beheading. ]

Lu Yan’s weapon was still the dagger sent by the prevention center. It wasn’t long, but it was enough.