Chapter 15

You can never wake up someone who is pretending to be asleep.

As if he didn’t smell the blood on his body, Lu Jiahe straightened his clothes for him.

He was careful when he did it, for fear that the bone spurs growing on the back of his hand would scratch Lu Yan’s skin.

“Brother is going on a business trip and will be back in two days.” Lu Jiahe’s voice was very soft, “When brother cleans up the school, you can go back to school.”

Lu Yan was tied back to the bed by him. His heart was very irritable, but because he couldn’t beat it, he could only hold back.

Lu Jiahe closed the door: “Wait for me to come back.”

There was a gloomy blood in his eyes.

After he was gone, the room looked even more empty, and the blood on the walls became more red.

Because he was too thirsty, Lu Yan chose to take a bath. When I got out of the bathtub, the water was full, and when I came out, the bathtub was half empty.

It’s just that the feeling of thirst is really relieved a lot.

Lu Yan dries his hair with a hairdryer and turns on the TV, but the TV still has no signal.

In addition to fashion magazines, Lu Yan’s bookcase contained some popular novels.

There is no internet, and no phone calls.

However, in the text message box, the contact “Sinan Lin” sent a message, boasting that Lu Yan’s new fish scales are very good-looking, he likes it very much, and would like to try two out if there is a chance.

“…”

Lu Yan couldn’t hold back and replied, “Who are you?”

A red exclamation mark appeared on the phone. The phone is not in the service area, and naturally it cannot send messages.

Lu Yan was woken up. Because it was too boring, and he really didn’t sleep well, not long after taking a bath, he fell asleep on the bed.

When I woke up, I looked at the sky outside the window, it was already dark. Probably because he hadn’t eaten for more than 30 hours, Lu Yan’s stomach felt untimely hungry.

The sound of the door opening came from downstairs, accompanied by a vague call: “Lu Yan~Miss Lu, it’s time to come out for dinner.”

“Mr. Lu would be angry if he knew I didn’t take good care of you.”

“I receive Mr. Lu’s salary, so of course I can’t disappoint him, right?”

“Lu Yan, come out quickly.”

There was no gender in the voice, it was just hoarse and harsh, like digging at a blackboard with fingernails.

In the dark night, there was a sound of footsteps. Lu Yan listened carefully, as if someone was dragging something. In addition, there was the sound of metal hitting the wall.

Listening to this voice, Lu Yan felt like some kind of control knife.

The value on the detection table rose rapidly as the person approached, and soon exceeded 1000, and finally stabilized at the value of 1500.

Lu Yan’s current spiritual power threshold is barely a fraction of this pollutant.

He got up immediately and locked the door.

Lu Yan didn’t know if this was useful, but the chains tied to his feet did not mean to loosen, which meant that his range of activities was limited to this bedroom.