Chapter 18

As soon as Lu Yan opened his eyes, he saw Lin Sinan in front of him with red eyes, and the gun in his hand was aimed between his eyebrows.

The sky outside was bright and it was three o’clock in the afternoon.

Lu Yan was stunned, raised his hands obediently, and tried his best to appear harmless: “Calm down, we have woken up from our dreams.”

Lin Sinan’s hand holding the gun trembled slightly: “Who are you?”

“Lu Yan.”

“height?”

“181.4cm.”

“Birthday?”

“November 11, 2097.”

“What major in college?”

“Clinical Medicine, Department of Medicine, Yenching University.”

Lin Sinan gasped, gritted his teeth and said, “You answered the same way last time, how can I trust you?”

Lu Yan frowned, slightly distressed, thought for a moment, and asked, “…is there 1?”

Lin Sinan answered in a straight-forward manner: “I’m heterosexual.”

“Apocalypse Forum, the person ranked 100 is called this name.” Lu Yan could see that his mental state was unstable, so he slowed down, “The forum invitation code you sent me is ak134b9184.”

Lin Sinan took out his mobile phone from his pocket, checked it, and found that it was exactly the same.

And the mobile phone, which had no signal for a long time, finally received the message at this time. Inform him that on the road from city k to city m, there are dream eaters of A-level pollutants and a wall of resentment of A-level pollutants. The letter was sent two days ago.

Lu Yan: “In my dream before, you died at the beginning, but there are still text messages from you on your phone. I don’t know what happened to you in the dream. But we did come out of the dream now. I guess The dream eater can check the memories in other people’s minds. It can’t tell you things you don’t remember yourself.”

Lin Sinan finally put down the gun, sweating all over his body, slumped on the chair, his voice full of exhaustion: “So… I spent many days in my dream. I dreamed that I received a task and brought you back. Headquarters. But you have been infected and brought the parasitic disease to another city. Then I woke up, and you said it was a dream. Then the same situation was repeated, and Team Tang said I wasted his time to restart the ability…”

Lu Yan thought about that scene for a while: “It was really miserable.”

A person like Lin Sinan likes to attribute all his faults to his own head. Before the incident of parasitic fish infection in K City, he thought it was caused by his poor work, and he was always full of guilt for this.

Now that the same thing repeats itself in a dream, it is no wonder that he chooses to draw the gun at the first time.

Would rather kill the wrong, can not let go. When necessary, Lin Sinan himself can sacrifice.

Lin Sinan paused for a while, then took out a special medicine to take orally with lingering fear: “fortunately, I didn’t shoot the first time. Originally, half a year’s salary was deducted because of the failure of recycling. If you collapse, the year-end bonus for the next ten years will be all Don’t think about it.”

The headquarters has conducted in-depth research on the situation of each Apocalypse, and has formulated the words by category.

For example, Lin Sinan was born in a small county. When he was young, his dream was to settle down and buy a house in a big city. Now, although the house package has been allocated, he still wants to earn more money, so the headquarters hangs him with a performance bonus. Don’t look at Lu Yan’s first joining at 100,000 yuan a month, and Lin Sinan’s current salary is only 20,000-30,000 yuan.