Chapter 7

Because of the fusion of kingfish eggs, Lu Yan had not been exposed to outside information for a while.

As soon as he went out, he noticed something strange.

On the iron metal security door, there were actually several deep palm prints, as if someone had smashed the door hard.

Lu Yan glanced at it, not like a human hand, but like an enlarged frog.

The tip of his nose was the lingering strong smell of blood.

Because of the power outage, the corridor was pitch black.

Lu Yan’s hand touched the interface of the mobile phone.

[There is something I want to remind you,] The system suddenly said, [Although there are no pollutants in your line of sight for the time being, these aberrations have phototaxis. I don’t recommend using any light source if you don’t want to be surrounded. You can already have night vision, so learn to accept that you are different from humans. ]

The light at night is very limited. The principle of night vision is that the surface of the liquid crystal film blue-shifts and reflects infrared light to turn it into visible light, so as to see the world clearly.

Lu Yan’s eyes are now like cats, reflecting a burst of red light.

But in his field of vision, everything around him turned green.

The door of the neighbor’s house was wide open, and the inside of the iron door was full of terrifying scratches, which was proof that someone was struggling to the death before dying.

There was some viscous liquid on the floor of the hallway. Lu Yan gently wiped it with his foot, it was dried blood, it was like syrup when stepped on.

These bloodstains were obviously dragged, and he paused for a moment when he passed by the door of his house. After finding that the door could not be opened, he walked to the corridor. The bloodstain also disappeared at the corner of the corridor.

Due to professional reasons, Lu Yan’s home time is always different from his neighbors, but he remembers that there is a family of four living next door. Couples, children, and the elderly.

He looked at the pool of blood, was silent for a moment, clenched the knife in his hand, and walked into the room.

excuse me.

The smell of blood in the room was much stronger than outside. Judging by the amount of bleeding, there is definitely more than one victim.

Lu Yan walked two steps into the living room along the blood trail, and accidentally stepped on his half-cut hand.

He lowered his head and observed for a moment. This hand should belong to an adult woman, and there were obvious bite marks on the wound.

Other than that, no obvious human remains were seen. It seems that pollutants eat people without spitting bones.

The living room is the scene of the crime, but the starting point of the bloodstain is the children’s room deep in the corridor.

This room is decorated very warmly, and the corners are full of Lego toys, so it can be seen that children are very pampered at home.

Although the pollutants had left, the room was still filled with a damp fishy smell, the chair fell to the ground, and there were several broken hemp ropes on the ground.

[Obviously, the mutated family in this family is a child. But the parents didn’t want to send him to a shelter. So bundled up in the room and waited for the vaccine. At the beginning, the deformed child could obey the parents, but later it was just a monster who wanted to eat people. Finally one day, the monster broke free from the rope. ]