Chapter 12

– Wait for you to tell me the answer.

What Lin Sinan said was like a marriage proposal.

Lu Yan chose the former without even thinking more.

Research Institute, it is impossible to go to research institute in this life. The outside world is so exciting, what is the difference between going to a research institute and squatting.

What’s more, he is not a real Healing Apocalypse.

Lu Yan put on a down jacket, put on a mask, and walked downstairs.

Lin Sinan was leaning against the car to smoke, and when he saw him coming, he hurriedly snuffed it out. The cigarette **** made a beautiful arc in the air and fell straight into the trash can.

“Mr. Lu.” Lin Sinan’s attitude was somewhat restrained.

Lu Yandao: “I think about it, I still hope to be in contact with more cases of pollution diseases.”

Lu Yan rarely has such worldly desires. In other words, his mood swings are very weak. Neither happy nor sad.

He clearly understands that he is sick, indifferent and lacks empathy, so he wears a layer of camouflage.

Studying hard is because the universal concept makes everyone try their best to move up, whether it is studying or studying medicine, everything he does is because of “fitness”. Not much to like, not to hate either.

But pollution disease is different. It is like a game that does not know the ending. Every time you open it, there are new surprises.

Lu Yan liked it very much, liked it… shivered.

Lin Sinan gave him a deep look: “I understand, then I will do my best to protect your safety.”

Even if this protection comes at the cost of his own life.

Lu Yan: “Actually, no need.”

“This is an order given to me by the headquarters.” Lin Sinan replied, “It is the duty of a soldier to obey orders.”

K City, Pollution Disease Prevention and Control Center.

A middle-aged man came here under the protection of several soldiers.

This is a researcher sent from the headquarters, from the Third Research Institute, whose name is Ji Wen.

He has the appearance of a scholar, and he appears refined and easy-going. The director of the pollution center stepped forward, trying to get close to him, Ji Wen raised his hand, and the director had to step back in embarrassment.

Now, he is sitting at the computer desk, watching the precious video previously captured by intelligent surveillance.

The two paragraphs where Lu Yan cured pollutants.

Occasionally, Ji Wen would hit the space, pause, and look contemplative.

“Devouring?” Ji Wen muttered to himself, “‘No. 0’ is extremely vulnerable to contamination, so he can’t contact the outside world and has been in the life capsule; ‘Bishop’ is withdrawn and rarely leaves the institute… Honestly, I am not Not much is known about healing talent.”

But he saw the tiny fish scales on Lu Yan’s arm.

“Compared with the ability of ‘devour’, after comparison, I am more inclined that he came into contact with a special pollutant during this cataclysm and merged with a part of the pollutant. This is a very dangerous move, But obviously, he succeeded.”

“So, Lu Yan’s talent is actually another.”

“He lied that his talent was ‘devoured’. The purpose of the lie was to hide the true talent. So he actually knew something.”