Chapter 23

Zhou Qiming felt that it was difficult for normal people to imagine what horrors he encountered.

He said goodbye to Lu Yan and came to Longnv Lake. The sun was setting in the west, and the lake was very beautiful and peaceful.

They all depend on water to draft, but the village of Longnv Village is very different. When you look around, you can’t even see a fishing boat.

Fortunately, this kind of thing is not a problem for Zhou Qiming.

He chopped down a tree and hollowed out the middle. The buoyancy of the trees was enough to support him as he sailed into the lake.

Zhou Qiming’s test watch was tied with a wire, “popped”, and threw it into the water.

In the headset, the report of the pollution value came.

“Pollution value 70…500…1800…4900…”

In just one minute, the pollution value soared to a number that made him stunned.

Zhou Qiming panicked. Heart, this is worth it. ‌When the pollution value rose to 6,300, he completely gave up his plan to explore Longnv Lake, and he didn’t need the test sheet, so he wanted to leave after rowing.

Zhou Qiming once learned sailing and can row a little. Although the pulp he cut with the knife was a bit crude, the Longnv Lake was full of dark surges and two reefs, and it was only a few dozen meters from the lake to the shore, which was enough to think about.

But Zhou Qiming didn’t expect that when he went down, it was like hitting a mass of water plants and couldn’t move.

He lowered his head, only to realize that, when he didn’t know, the water under his boat was already much darker than the color next to him.

It’s not that the water has gone bad, it’s that there is something underneath.

The next second, his boat capsized.

A mass of jet-black hair grabbed the stern of the boat and slammed it!

The lake water from the mouth choked into the mouth, and the taste of the water was actually a stench of blood.

Zhou Qiming can swim, even if he is physically fit, he can swim to the shore, but the clump of hair also wrapped around his ankle at the same time, pulling him all the way into the deep water.

The underwater is simply a group of demons dancing wildly.

Zhou Qiming saw many babies with fangs and snake tails. Some were small and some were small. They were all baby girls. There were no pupils in their eyes, only the whites of their eyes were gray. The baby girls clucked around him like they were eating fish, eager to tear them apart immediately.

The name above their heads is “Dragon Girl”, and the title is “Distortion”. Pollution degree 300.

Zhou Qiming also saw a woman with a snake’s tail. Her size was a bit too big. The snake’s tail was in the lake, and the edge could not be seen. There were sharp barbs on the ridge. Sen cold.

Baby snakes sat on her back, like daughters relying on their mothers.

“Dragon Girl – Perfect Evolution ”. Pollution degree? ? ?

Whether it’s these little babies or the giant snake girl in the middle, they’re all dragon girls from Dragon Girl Lake.

They are not gods or monsters, they are just women who came to ask the village for debts.

Zhou Qiming took out the knife on his waist without hesitation and cut off the dragon girl’s hair.

‌I tried my best to swim out of the lake. Is it just like fighting in the water against the pollutants that have always lived in the water?