Chapter 14

Brother is gone. The pollution value on the detection table gradually decreased, giving Lu Yan a breather.

The length of the chain was just enough for Lu Yan to walk from the bedside to the toilet.

The eyeballs in the corner changed the direction of sight with Lu Yan’s movements. It’s uncomfortable to have someone staring at it all the time.

In addition to the bed, the bedroom also has a TV, desk, bookcase, and dresser.

The table was full of cosmetics and skin care products. Lu Yan took it out and took a look. The brand of the cream was Sea Blue Mystery.

Lu Yan only uses Longrich and Vaseline for his skin care, but he has also vaguely heard about the price of the mystery of sea blue.

This shows that my sister’s usual life is very good.

There was no clock in the room, Lu Yan took out his phone and checked the time, it was 9 am.

The notification center alerted him to a text message.

Lu Yan opened it and saw that the sender was actually Lin Sinan.

“Where are you, why are you missing?”

The sun was shining outside the house, but the temperature inside was a bit low.

Lu Yan let out a sullen breath, but when he saw this text message, he felt a lot more at ease.

Since the dead “Lin Sinan” can still send text messages, it means that the Lin Sinan he saw is not the real Lin Sinan.

He kind of wanted to make a phone call back, but held back. People who do this kind of murder, unless the protagonist, usually don’t survive ten minutes in horror movies.

To his surprise, there was an unfamiliar contact in the text message column of his mobile phone.

Remarks: Lu Jiahe.

The time frame for the information is December 2111.

Lu Yan opened it and saw that it was basically full of messages from the other party. He turned his fingers up and decided to start with the first one.

The first text message was dated 2109.

[You told me that there is a cram school after class, so I don’t have to pick you up. But what’s going on here? ]

[picture]

It looks like a candid shot. In the picture, there are only the backs of two people. It appears to be a man and a woman. The distance is normal, not too close.

[You tm find someone to supervise me again? 】

[I’m just worried about you. ]

【are you crazy. roll. 】

[Today is the memorial day of my parents, do you want to go to the grave with me. ]

[You still have the face to meet your parents? 】

[If it wasn’t for you, my parents wouldn’t have died. 】

[How are you at school? ]

[The teacher said that you had a fight with the girls in the class, what happened? ]

[I really don’t worry about you like this, I’ll go back to M City. Although M City is not as good as Beijing and Shanghai, it is convenient to take care of you. ]

【unnecessary. 】

It’s really weird how the siblings get along.

Texting is basically a daily routine. However, there was almost a year in between without any news exchanges.