Chapter 28

On the second day of returning home, Lu Yan received news from Zhou Qiming.

“I went to investigate the abduction and trafficking case related to Zhao Yuan. After searching for a long time, I found a suspected suspect. Twenty years ago, he was punished for several crimes such as smuggling guns, abducting and selling women and children, etc. , sentenced to death. It has been executed.”

Is there 1: I feel that something is not right, so I went to see the confession again. The interrogation went on for a week, and the death row inmate explained that it was very difficult. The women who were abducted and trafficked also found them one by one according to his statement. But only Zhao Yuan was not mentioned. At that time, Zhao Yuan had just been sold to Longnv Lake not long ago.

Is there 1: In addition, I also asked the official to check the address of the person who posted it at the beginning. Officially told me they don’t have permission. When I went to look for it, the post was also deleted, it seems to be behind. Detectives have sent the data report back to headquarters.

[When the trafficker was arrested, he was already mentally hypnotized. Don’t remember such a thing at all. ]

Lu Yan just took the test for a moment, and in a very confident tone, asked one thing: “Lu Cheng?”

[Yes, or, you should understand his current code name, “The Prophet.” ]

Lu Yan had read a lot of information on pollutants on the Qi Forum.

Prophet, Class A pollutant. He used to be the No. 18 experimental body of a research institute.

Disease ‌ Fu: foreknowledge, bewitched, hypnotized.

Remarks: The Institute had called the Initiators to carry out an arrest plan for the Prophet, and the executive “Class A Initiators-Giant” is now missing and is suspected to be dead. No traces of the prophet’s activities have been found in the polluted areas.

“Where is he now?”

[Are you sure you want to know now? I can help you see, but at the same time, you will also be seen by the prophets. You are the person who knows him the most in the world. You know the consequences, don’t you? ]

So, Lu Yan’s expression returned to calm: “You’re right.”

Lu Yan opened the compound bow, and the bowstring pulled out a beautiful corner.

The arrow galloped away, and the metal arrowhead pierced the bullseye and plunged deeply into the wall behind. It’s also a pity that Lu Yan hasn’t used all his strength, or it’s not impossible to collapse a wall.

Lu Yan changed a question: “He planned the abduction and trafficking case first, and later went to Longnv Village to confuse the villagers to put Zhao Yuan in the pond. Is all this for the sake of it?”

Everything has a purpose, even if a murderer kills indiscriminately on the street, he wants to take revenge on the society and make himself feel good.

Not to mention someone like Lu Cheng who doesn’t get up early.

[Make gods. ]

[The mean is the pass of the mean, and the noble is the epitaph of the noble. The gilded air is filled with the crooked reflections of the dead. *]

[Only suffering can create a great and noble soul. The bodies of these souls, when fully evolved, also become powerful pollutants. Over the decades, he has arranged a total of seven such games. The Dragon Girl Lake you see is just one of them. ]

Dragon Girl Village.

The Prophet covered his **** hand, and the huge eyeball on his face was covered with fine red bloodshots.