Chapter 8

Lu Yan couldn’t remember the last time he was chased and ran.

It should be when I participated in the sports meeting when I was a student.

He was in good health and ran fast. At that time, he was always followed by seven or eight alumni.

Unexpectedly, after many years, he once again experienced that kind of nervous and exciting feeling.

Lu Yan glanced roughly, and there were pollutants coming from all directions, and nothing seemed like a safe area.

His heart sank, and he simply chose the path closest to his destination.

[You are not a pollutant, but you live in symbiosis with the kingfish. Therefore, your blood is extremely attractive to what these parasitic fish infections form. ]

See it.

The nearby deformed people rushed towards him together. Although the number was not large, coupled with their strange and disgusting appearance, it was enough to make people sick.

Lu Yan’s adrenaline surged: “Shouldn’t you have told me this kind of thing earlier?”

The system retorted loudly and forcefully: [How can you blame me? If it weren’t for your spiritual threshold being too low, I wouldn’t be like an amnesia! Turn left and there is an off-road vehicle with the keys inside. By the way, I suggest you take off your clothes. ]

Because of the mucus on the murloc tentacles, Lu Yan’s arms were still bleeding, and the crimson fresh blood soaked a large area of his sleeves.

The strong smell of blood can briefly attract those aberrants.

On the left turn, there are not only off-road vehicles, but also a few violent and abnormal deformed people.

A frogman jumped into the air, trying to throw Lu Yan to the ground, but was kicked three meters away.

Lu Yan smashed the car window with a punch, turned over and got in. I ignited the ignition, stepped on the accelerator, and asked, “Does this affect the city’s appearance a bit?”

[No, male Bodhisattva, get off quickly. ]

Lu Yan: “…”

Lu Yan has been a law-abiding and good citizen for more than 20 years in his life. Because he was afraid of getting into trouble, he took it off, but he didn’t take it off.

He tore off the **** piece of cloth and threw it out of the car window.

If the bleeding doesn’t stop, you can tear it a few more times. Much cheaper than throwing the whole thing away.

Behind the car, a pile of strange-looking pollutants surrounded his clothes and beat him to the point of bloodshed, even stacking them together, like a meeting between idols and fans.

In the end, the three-meter-tall fish-headed brother successfully defeated the other weak frogmen, swallowed the **** cloth strip into his stomach, and continued to chase in the direction of Lu Yan.

The off-road vehicle threw an elegant, dodging frogman who hit the front window of the car.

Lu Yan usually lives in the urban area and is usually in a panic. He likes to walk to and from get off work, so he has basically never touched a car after getting his driver’s license.

I didn’t expect to drive again, it is such a difficult scene. Thankfully, the streets were deserted.

Contaminants kept hitting the carriage, and the iron above the head made a sour scratching sound. It was the sparks drawn by the Aberrant’s fingernails.