Chapter 11

Lin Sinan nodded hurriedly: “Yes, yes. Our special operations department has very good benefits. Not only does it have five insurances and one housing fund, but if you join, you will get a suite.”

Lu Yan: “I have it. The city center, two hundred and forty square meters. The market price is 13 million.”

The Daping layer was the compensation sent by the relevant departments after he took his father away. The house price was not so exaggerated back then, but it was worth millions.

“And family members enjoy high subsidies and special benefits.”

Lu Yan: “My parents are both deceased and my only child.”

“Children can give priority to key primary and secondary schools.”

“I’m gay. There can be no offspring. It’s everyone’s responsibility to oppose surrogacy.”

Lin Sinan: “…”

Lu Yan answered seriously, like a gangster who was raising a bar on the construction site.

Lu Yan coughed lightly and drank another glass of water: “How much is the monthly salary?”

After working for so long, Sinan Lin may have been at a loss for the first time when someone asked about his monthly salary.

After all, for people like them, the least important thing is money.

Lin Sinan: “One hundred thousand? … Basic salary plus commission.”

Lu Yan did some calculations in his heart.

That’s good, much better than when he was a doctor. But after all, the patients have become a lot more aggressive, and the salary is reasonable.

Lu Yan took the document and read it.

What Lin Sinan brought over was a formal contract, but perhaps he was concerned that he was not from the army, and there were not many constraints. There are only two points to report to headquarters on a regular basis and to perform tasks every three months.

As long as he joins the prevention and treatment center, Lu Yan can regularly receive special medicines every month, get information on pollution diseases for free, and participate in training at the headquarters, and organize help when encountering difficulties.

In general, in order to attract more people to choose this profession with their heads tied to their belts, the conditions given by the headquarters are quite favorable.

[The Center for the Prevention and Control of Pollution Diseases and the Research Institute are not the same institution, if you want, it is a good choice to join. ]

After reading the employment contract, Lu Yan signed his name in the lower left corner.

At Lu Yan’s strong request, Lin Sinan sent two staff to **** Lu Yan home.

Only one night passed, and the streets seemed to have been attacked by terror. There are broken glass and street lamps lying on the ground everywhere, and occasionally some blood and remains can be seen. Some are people, some are pollutants.

The pollutants in K City can also be eliminated with physical attacks, so there are still many people in military uniforms busy on the road.

Lu Yan rolled down half of the car window and observed the outside world.

He had been staying at home before and had never been out during the day. Seeing it from news reports is a completely different feeling than seeing it with your own eyes.

Because of his enhanced five senses, Lu Yan could even see the tear stains on the face of the officer who was collecting his teammate’s body.

Tears flowed down with blood and dust, mourning and silent.