Notes

A/n: This is not a chapter, but a collection of notes I've made regarding the varying groups that will or have already appeared in this story. Some you'll find that you expected and some will not. Either way, I have much more planned for the Kaiju Lord's host than you can possibly imagine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Factions:

Monarch- A human-based faction, Monarch's mission is to research and aid the Kaiju in protecting Earth and humanity.

Public Safety- The second of three human factions, Public Safety is largely meant to quell the threat posed by the Devils by hunting down every last one of them, not unlike an order of religious inquisitors hellbent on cleansing the world of heresy.

Hadeon- A collection of Kaiju and Devils created by Ghidorah, its name heralds the destruction of mankind.

Kronos- A group comprised of devout loyalists, it is one of the most diverse groups in the story, largely in part due to how many different beings are part of it. Devils, Kaiju, and even humans banded together and put aside their differences to serve the will of their alpha. It received its name from the Greek god of the Titans.

Classes:

Brawler- The brawler class consists of Kaiju and Devils whose main method of combat relies on melee skills. Notable members are Chainsaw Man, the Fox Devil, the Katana Devil, the Stone Devil, the Bat Devil, the Blood Devil/Fiend, the Ghost Devil, the Longsword Devil, the Violence Devil/Fiend, the Octopus Devil, the Angel Devil, Titanus Kong, and many more.

Ranged- The ranged class is made up of Devils and Kaiju who prefer to fight with ranged abilities instead of melee skills. Notable members include the Chaos Devil, the Gun Devil, the Crossbow Devil, the Flamethrower Devil, and the Control Devil.

Flight- the flight class is relatively simple to understand. Devils and Kaiju that possess the ability to fly are placed here. Titanus Mosura and Titanus Rodan are the only ones that currently hold this classification.

Alpha- the alpha class consists of a select few Devils and Kaiju who have the potential to rise to the rank of alpha if they haven't already done so. The known members of this class are Godzilla, Ghidora, Titanus Mosura, and the Darkness Devil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I plan to eventually make a second part to this with detailed biographies of each Kaiju and the vast majority of the important Devils but for now, this is all you're going to get.