The Show Must Go On

A/N: Here's it is! Shoutout to IKinH3llOkiTTy with his book in the link. https://www.wattpad.com/story/362233708-hazbin-hotel-x-reader-oneshots

Third Person's POV:

A surveillance room had many footages of the employees of the Hazbin Hotel, and cannibals training to fight the exorcists. Vox was watching them. "No fucking way! They're going to fight? Oh, my god. Hahahaha! Oh, looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well. Oh, Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED! Ahahahaha!" Vox laughed. At the hotel, Charlie was watching the cannibals practicing using their weapons. Vaggie walked over to her. "Oh, I wish my mom were here to see this." Charlie sighed. "The cannibals seem ready to fight. Are we?" Vaggie asked. Sir Pentious showed up wearing a Victorian-style British army uniform, that made him look like he could be on a box of Cap'n Crunch cereal. "Fear not, damsels. I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!" Sir Pentious assured. "What in the Hell are you supposed to be?" Vaggie questioned. "General Pentious, reporting for duty. I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!" Sir Pentious saluted. Charlie looked at him with eyes of pure joy. "Thank you, Pen." Charlie said. 

"What can I do to help?" Niffty asked Sir Pentious. "I'm glad, you asked, soldier. The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall! Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault." Sir Pentious said. Niffty blinked in confusion, as she had no idea what he just said. "How about this. If you see an angel, stab it!" Charlie told her. Niffty instantly looked at Angel Dust, and ran at him. "Stab! Stab! Stab!" Niffty yelled. "Hey, hey, hey, hey!" Angel Dust said. "Not him! I meant stab any angel, except for him, Cain, Y/N, and Vaggie." Charlie said. "Hey, anyone seen Y/N?" Cain asked. "Nope. Not since yesterday.! Angel Dust replied. Listen up, sinners! We've got 24 hours before the Extermination begins. Let's get to work." Vaggie commanded. "Oh, they suck. Oh, they suck so bad! Oh, God. They're gonna fucking die! They're- they're gonna die." Vox said, still in his surveillance room. 

Back at the hotel, Alastor lends Charlie his microphone, once more. "Hello? I want to thank everyone for coming. Even people who aren't staying here yet...Cherri." She announced. "Look, I can't resist a fight, okay? Especially when I get to tag team with this fuckhead." Cherri said. "Tomorrow, the Exorcist Angels will face a Hell ready to defend itself and win!" Charlie encouraged.  "Yeah! Yeah, we will! Tell 'em, baby!" Vaggie egged on. "Yes! And we are-we are going to win! But in case we don't, I want you all to know... that getting to know you has been the biggest honor of my life. Whatever redemption really means, I know you all tried. I have seen the good in all of you. And it's...I-I'm just...I love you all, so much, and-and live tonight however you want because-" Charlie didn't get to finish her sentiment. "We're all gonna die!" Niffty laughed maniacally. "Alright! Let's give it up for not dying! Love not dying. Drinks?" Vaggie awkwardly cheered.

"I mean, personally, I'm excited. It's been a while since I stabbed anyone and really meant it, you know what I mean?" Vaggie said. "Cheers, bitches!" Cherri Bomb shouted. "Yeah!" Husk agreed. "Here's to us!" Angel Dust said. "Here's to being alive today and not dying tomorrow!" Sir Pentious added. Alastor and Niffty were on the mezzanine. They watched the others drinking, and celebrating. "Ah, the celebratory night before a courageous last stand. It's been a surprising thrill to witness these wayward souls find connection. Almost makes one sentimental, eh, Niffty?" Alastor said. "I really like them, Alastor. They let me put on roach puppet shows without booing!" Niffty exclaimed. "Ah, an enjoyable collective to be around. I admit one could get accustomed." Alastor confessed. Niffty climbed up to Alastor's head, an out a crown of roaches and sticks on his head. "I dub thee, King Roach." She declared. "Oh, to understand your twisted little mind!" Alastor laughed. The two of them maniacally laughed together, as they both understood each other's twisted minds.