Familiar Faces

A/N: Hello everyone! Thanks for all the support. I will continue to make this story, and I hope you all will still be there for the ride! Anyways, you should definitely check out SkuttlesTheCat's content. I recommended you read their book that is in the link. https://www.wattpad.com/story/207701484-hazbin-hotel-oneshots

Lute's POV:

Lilith better be doing what I told her. If she doesn't stop that bitch from running her hotel, she can be banished down there again. I was shocked when I found out that the serpent sinner, and Cain were redeemed. I don't know how Sera allowed it, but now I have been given the job to watch them. "Ssssso, you were Y/N's girlfriend?" The serpent hissed in question. "No, I wasn't Y/N's girlfriend. I am Y/N's girlfriend, you jackass. You're lucky to even be here." I corrected. "My sincere apologies. I meant no harm." He apologized. "Shut up, vile serpent." I said. "Excuse me, my name is actually Sir Pentious." He said. I rolled my eyes. I didn't care. "Jeez, no wonder my sister left." Cain snickered. That's when I snapped. I pointed my spear at both of them, and yelled, "Do you want me to end you both!?". Sir Pentious hastily shook his head, no. "No. Just thought that Y/N wouldn't want you to kill people she cares about. If you really are her girlfriend, don't you care?" Cain said coolly. "That's it!" I said to myself. They looked at me, confused.

"Both of you, get in your rooms. I have important business to take care of." I told them. I escorted them to their rooms, and called the rest of the exorcists for a meeting. I had taken over control of the exorcists now, since Y/N is in Hell, and Adam had died. Eve didn't want to take over either, and Y/N's siblings had no interest in leading the exorcists. It all fell on me (A/N: Like the rubble that fell on your arm?). "Attention, all exorcists! Heaven hasn't been the same since that sinner got up here, and Y/N left. And I'm sure you all remembered what Cain did! So I have a plan to bring our princess back!" I announced. "Yeah! Let's do it!" The exorcists cheered. "Y/N seems to have gotten an attachment to these sinners, and she wouldn't want them to get hurt. So we are going to go to that stupid hotel, tell them that if they don't give us back Y/N, we'll hurt that serpent and Cain!" I said. The exorcists agreed, and I guided them to a portal to Hell. That's something else you get for being in charge of the exorcists. You get the ability to make a portal to Hell. We all flew in, and went to the front door of that shitty hotel.

"Open up!" I demanded. Charlie opened the door, and her eyes widened with shock when she saw me. "What are you doing here!? Oh shit, we're not prepared for another battle!" She anxiously said. "Well, if you don't do as we say, there might be another battle!" I threatened. "What do you even want!?" Charlie asked. "Tell Y/N that we're here to bring her back home." I said. Charlie reluctantly nodded her head, and went to get Y/N. I could see Lilith walk by. She noticed me, and seemed almost afraid that I was here. I glared at her. "Lute?" Lilith said. "Yeah, it's me. You better be holding your end of the deal, Lilith." I scowled. "I'm... getting there." She replied. "I hope you are. I don't care who you are, even if you are Eve's sister. Unlike you, I've stayed loyal. You can't deny it. Besides, we wouldn't want your daughter to find out that you've been hanging out in Heaven, for 7 years." I whispered to Lilith. She averted her eyes, and sighed. I stood there with the other exorcists, waiting for Charlie to bring Y/N over here. I swear, I will not hesitate to kill one of these Hell-kind beings, if she doesn't do as I said. I'll give her a generous 20 minutes, before I rampage.

Charlie's POV:

Holy shit, Lute is at the door, and she wants Y/N! I have to do as she says, or else everyone is gonna have to pay for it. I knock on Y/N's door, and say, "Y/N... there's a situation! I really need to talk to you. It's very important, and I don't know how the fuck I'm gonna deal with it!". She opened the door, and I felt sweat dripping down my face. "Charlie? You good?" She asked. "Not really. Lute just came down here, and she wants you!" I explained. "Is there anything else she said!?" Y/N questioned further. "She threatened to start another battle, if we don't return you to her!" I said. "...I'm sorry, Charlie." She apologized. "What?" I asked. "This might be goodbye." She replied. "What? No! W-we'll find a way! Please, you don't have to do this!" I begged. "But I do. I can't let anyone else get hurt. I'm truly sorry, but this is how it has to be." Y/N sighed. Y/N started to walk downstairs, accepting what was going to happen. "Wait!" I shout. She didn't listen. She kept walking, and I started to chase her down the stairs. It was too late. She already made her way towards Lute, and now Lute is gonna take her away!