AWARENESS

Hello, Readers. This one is for thatanimelover67. We believe there must be more awareness about the bullying, stress, and toxicity at school. I'm sure you know that some of us are like in our late teens, which is why I'm talking about problems with school in a Hazbin Hotel book. You may be in a scenario where the work is just stressful, you're nervous and can't concentrate. Maybe you just feel like you can sense everyone's eyes on you, you feel like everyone hates you, or you feel like you heard your name being whispered around the room. There is so many people in this world from all over the place. Some may be crappy, but I promise you, there's bound to be at least someone who will support and be there for you. You might have just not met them yet. You may be in a different scenario where there's untrue rumors, your whole personal life just got revealed to everyone, or no one likes you because you're "different". We are all human. We're all the same. We're also all unique individuals, who should have the right to be ourselves! Were the same, but were different at the same time. And that's good. That's how humans work. A similar scenario, is that maybe you're a different race, you're from somewhere else, you look different, different religion, you have a different sexuality, or it's something to do with genderism. No one can judge you for who you are. Like I said before, we're all human! No matter how you look, what you talk like, who you like, what gender you identify as, you are an amazing person who deserves to have the same respect as everyone else! The next part is a little triggering...

I know you might want to just end it all, BUT DON'T! There will always be someone in this world who cares, loves, and supports you! It may not seem like it at the moment, but if you can reach out, you can meet amazing people. Some of the best people I know, are people I've met on the internet! Of course, take caution for who you trust, don't share too much personal things or anything against your boundaries. But the point is, don't give up. You may have the "we all die at somepoint. Every second of life is just postponing it." Mindset. Yes, we come and go. BUT IT'S NOT YOUR TIME YET! You have so much in life ahead of you! If you want to friend me on Discord to message me, or you wanna dm me on Wattpad, you can vent to me. I know I'm just some girl from the internet, and I think you'll know what's too personal. But I can help you, and I'll listen to what you have to say. Kinda like an online, unofficial therapist. I might not be able to respond/see your messages immediately, but at some point I'll always check in. Even if it takes a while. I'll be there for you. I don't want to share my real name, but if you need to speak to me, I go by the alias "Rosabella".

If you've experienced any sort of trauma, I am so sorry for you. When you're reading this book, you will always have a friend here who you can talk to, and will support you. Also, there's a great solution if you can't take it anymore. Online school! If your parents won't let you do online school, I sincerely wish you luck. Please find a group of friends at school who aren't fake to you, and will be by your side. If you get new students, immediately try to be their friend. Support them on their change between schools, and they'll support you on any stress you have.

-Written with care by your author, Rosabella