Welcome To Hell

A/N: Soo I made a few changes in my plans, fair warning. Also, a WARNING for some suicidal thoughtsAnyways, this chapter's shoutout will be for Myinnerdemon1 book link is https://www.wattpad.com/story/264117023-%7Emy-forever%7E-blitzo-x-reader

Y/N's POV:

Lute and I resolved the conflict with each other, Cain wasn't imprisoned, and everything was going pretty well. At least, that's what it seemed like at first. It's been a month since the Roo incident, and everyone in Heaven is scared. I was in the court, and Sera was trying to convince the Angels of The Court that everything will be taken care of, but that's not going to be easy. Those angels are Dominions, and are very stubborn. "No, we don't know how Roo came back. But we know that she has become more powerful." Sera said. "Well you better find a way to get control over her. It's your job as the High Seraphim to sort things out. It's all your fault for taking a break." Dominic lectured. Dominic, being one of the Dominions, was by far the most stubborn and harsh. Emily looked down in shame, because she was the one who thought of Sera taking a day off of her duty. Sera and Dominic argued back and forth. Dominic was yelling at her, for being "irresponsible". Sera was just trying to stand up for herself. I stood there bored, until I finally spoke up. "You're right, Sera is the High Seraphim. The highest ranking angel, after The Lord and the Royal Family. I am part of the Royal Family, so I have the authority to tell you to stop bitching about everything! It's not like you've done anything to help the situation!" I snapped. They all went silent, and Dominic growled. "Fine! Have it your way, Princess. But if Heaven falls into chaos, it's all on you!" Dominic yelled. The meeting ended, and we all exited the courtroom.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Lute asked in concern, as we walked out of the courtroom. "Yeah, I'm fine. I think I just need a moment alone." I replied. Lute reluctantly agreed, and I flew away to one of the castle's towers. I was high from the ground, and looked below myself. A lot has happened over the past month. Everyone expects me to be the picture perfect princess. Then, when I do something just the slightest wrong, I'm always blamed! I didn't ask to be a princess! I'll admit, I have been having these strange thoughts. Just looking down at the ground, far below me is giving me the urge to jump. I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders. All the lectures, expectations, and Dad... I remember when I still believed that what Heaven was doing, was right. Dad would always praise me, but when I messed up, I wouldn't hear the end of it. He'd always say he wants the perfect daughter. I was so close to jumping. But wait, what about Lute? If I'm going to kill myself, I should at least make sure she knows that it was suicide, and not someone who murdered me. I was about to write a note, when I heard someone behind me. I look around, and saw a demon come from a portal. "Who the fuck are you!?" I questioned. "Oh, just a demon who.. has a change of heart." The demon replied. I could tell he was lying. The peculiar thing is, is that he looked and sounded familiar. I decided not to say anything about it. "You're Y/N, the Princess of Heaven. Yeah, so I've heard that Adam, your father right? Well I've heard he's come back to life." The demon said. Wait, so it was true? That prophecy was right!?

"Anyways, why so miserable?" He asked. "Well, I was just about to jump from here, and upon hearing what you just told me, I just might do it." I admitted. The demon smirked, like he had some devious plan. "I don't care why you're here, but you're going back to Hell, and I'm jumping off from here. I'm done with life." I said. "That's such a shame! I could've helped you." The demon sarcastically whined. "Really?" I asked shock. "Of course! Looks like you need a friend to help you get through whatever daddy issues you have- or just issues in general." The demon assured. Should I trust him? I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but he quite literally has blood on his hands. "Come on! Sure, I'm an Overlord, but that doesn't mean you can't trust me!" He smiled mischievously. I don't think he's very trustworthy. But the thing I can't seem to put my finger on, is the fact that he looks and sounds so familiar. Who could it be? Certainly couldn't be someone from Heaven, could it? The demon just started hopping around, waiting for  me to answer. I was going to consider it, but then I saw him holding a bloody axe. Whose blood even is that!? Honestly, I'm not sure if I even wanna know. "Still not convinced? I'm waiting." He said. I was still unsure. What should I do? What if I make the wrong choice, and put everyone in danger? I think my chances would be better if I just jumped off. Besides, Dad has already shown he's not afraid to kill his own daughter. If I don't die right now, he'll probably just kill me in the end. The demon looked at me, as if he knew what I was thinking. "Hey! Hold on, before you decide to jump. Just consider what the people who care about you would think." He said. I'm pretty sure he's just trying to manipulate me into accepting his offer. He seems kinda sketchy, and I don't trust him. Like, at all.