Yes This Exists

A/N: If you can make it through this, I will attempt to draw your OC.

Emily: But she was fire Sera! She showed us how to mew! He saw the vibe, Sera! Checked all the gyatts that you said would mew a sigma deserves a fanum tax. Now we turn our gyatts, no W rizz?

Sera: It's not as viral as pibby. Not everything is skibidi!

Charlie: It's not Freddy Fazbear, Sera!

Vaggie: Digital Pomni, what the dog doin?

Charlie: BRO! Aren't you a rizzler, Sera? Just because someone edged IShowMeet they can't drink the grimace shake! Turn the page, escape Verbalase!

Sera: I'm sure you wish you had W rizz. Because you can't make anyone cringe!

Lute: what are we even mogging about? Some gooner who got ejected already? He blew his gyatt, like the toilets in his mouth! This sigma is doing the griddy!

Adam & Lute: Just go to Ohio! Blud's skibidi, bro! Or did you forget to watch YouTube shorts? 

Adam: You shouldn't watch TikTok. Instead, watch Kai Cenat! And watch Andrew Tate, too. Drink the grimace shake, noob!

Emily: Clickbait!

Adam: Rizz!

Emily: What are you slaying? Let me get this gay, you go down there, and edge those poor sigmas?

Charlie: You didn't cringe?

Adam: Whoops! 

Lute: Guess the cap's out of the swag!

Adam: That's a big gyatt!

Emily: Sera tell me that you didn't cringe!

Sera: I thought that since I'm a boomer, it was my pizza tower!

Emily: BRO

Sera: You have to fanum, it was sweet home Alabama! I wanted to rizz you, and drink grimace shakes, to mew what was Ohio'd!

Emily: To think that I Ohio'd you, well I don't need your fatherless ass! I'm not a Baby to Gronk! Was talk of brain rot just BanBan? Was I too red-pilled to rizz you and eat up and leave no crumbs?

Charlie: You all are so dumb!

Emily & Charlie: If you watch YouTube Shorts, then TroomTroom must be beta! If rizzlers can have L rizz, and still be gooners! The gyatts are shades of gay, when you don't watch Andrew Tate, and you make the moggers mew, just to edge them again!

Charlie: I was told not to trust in alpha males.

Adam: By her?

Lute: ha! She should goon.

Vaggie: Erm, actually-

Charlie: BRO! Can't you griddy? We've gotten to Ohio. Look at that fanum, they're rainbow friends.

Adam: Don't you act like an iPad kid. Did you ever think you should touch grass?

Vaggie: That's so skibidi!

Adam: What the fuck? Why cringe at the fact, that you're a rizzler just like us!