Rooted At The Ready

A/N: Hey, thanks for checking in. I'm still a piece g a r b a g e~ I probably mixed up the terms  "affect" and "effect" multiple times. I know in some of the cases, it would be the other word, but I probably at least once used affect or effect in the wrong place. I would very much appreciate if you corrected me, if you happen to catch those mistakes. Also, what God's about to say about Lucifer and ducks, will forever be canon in my heart. Shoutout? FxckingChaotic Link? https://www.wattpad.com/story/366347054-dearly-departed-lute-x-fem-reader Hotel? Trivago 

Third Person's POV:

"You didn't know that Lucifer fell?" Gabriel asked. God was shocked. "No, I didn't! Why? What could my precious son do to be casted to the fiery pits?" God cried. "He accidentally created the concept of evil." Michael replied. "Yeah, key word! Accidentally! " God shouted. "All those memories I had with him... like the time he made a cute drawing of an animal he made up, called a duck, that I actually added to Earth! The smile on his face when he found out I created the animal he drew was so beautiful!" God reminisced. After his children got him to calm down, they started to take a walk, while they explained everything that was happening. "Adam's not on the throne anymore? Who's in charge now?" God asked. "No one. Now that you're here, we were wondering if you wanted to take back your throne as the King of Heaven?" Jophiel suggested. "Take back my throne? No, no, no. Not at all! I'm far too busy with other things, to do that." God rejected. "Then who will rule Heaven?" Raphael asked. "Eve. She's perfectly capable, and seems very responsible for the role." God replied. "Enough of that. What's important to discuss is the fact that Roo's back." God said. "You're right. So, we don't know exactly what happened. One day, Abel died... again. Turns out that Roo somehow got out of Limbo, and possessed Eve, and killed Abel through her. Michael had to save Y/N, that exorcist she's dating, and Cain." Camael explained. "Anything else?" God queried. "I know you probably don't want to hear any more talk about falling, but Emily fell." Uriel said. "No, not Emmy! What did she do to get banished?" God frowned. "She got manipulated by Adam." Michael said. "Where even is Adam?" God asked. "Eden." Raphael replied. "I suppose thou could say, he retired." Zadkiel added. As they walked around, people were shocked to see God just casually taking a stroll in public. "Why is everyone giving me that look?" God questioned. "All due of respect Father, but you haven't been seen in years. So, it is kind of surprising you're just out in the open." Raphael explained. "I guess that is pretty valid. Wow, I've missed this place." God smiled slightly. Then he got serious again. "My apologies. No time for glorifying memories right now. We must focus on what's important." God said.

While God and his children went over the important things he's missed, and trying to find a way to fix the horrible situation, Lucifer was already preparing to execute Roo's plan. He would play the most important part in her plan. After some weeks backtracking, to make sure the plan would work, He and Vaggie put on one way blindfolds, so that no one would notice the changes in their eyes. Or in Vaggie's case, eye. They went back to the hotel, and knew exactly how they would do this. Lucifer knocked on the door of the hotel. "Hello?" Charlie opened the door. "Dad? Vaggie? How did you two get back here- Holy Shit! You both have roots on your body!" Charlie gasped. "Don't worry, Hon, it doesn't really affect us. Might be because we're fallen angels." The now corrupted Vaggie lied. "Really? So it hasn't turned you evil?" Charlie asked. "Nope, not at all. The roots on us have definitely died by now, meaning that it won't affect you if you get close." Vaggie said. "Okay... so, why are you wearing blindfolds?" Charlie questioned. "Well, since we're fallen angels, it has a different effect on us. Instead of turning us evil, the power of the roots transfer into our eyes. If others look directly into our eyes, they will get the effects of the roots. But don't worry, it should wear off soon. It might take a little longer for each of us to have it wear off, since Emily's eyes are already back to normal." Lucifer lied. Of course, he just said that so no one saw what their eyes looked like. Especially not Y/N, because if you had almost completely red eyes with a black skull in the middle, that was the mark of Roo. And Y/N knew what it looked like, because she saw it in her mother's eyes, once. Emily's eyes were also definitely not back to normal, so that was also a lie. "Oh! Well, in that case, welcome back! But I do have to ask, as you've mentioned Emily's eyes are already back to normal, where is she?" Charlie asked. "She got accepted to back to Heaven, and she's helping the angels up there, to deal with the Roo situation." Vaggie replied. "Okay. Well, anyways, come on in!" Charlie said. She let Lucifer and Vaggie come into the hotel. It wasn't long until Lucifer spotted Lilith. "Lilith, darling, I missed you. I know it's only been a couple weeks since I got dragged by those pesky roots, but it felt like forever, because I was away from you!" Lucifer smiled. "As much as I appreciate how happy you are to see me, weren't you very angry at me, just before you got dragged away by the roots?" Lilith questioned. Lucifer frowned briefly. "Yes, yes, but let's leave the past in the past! Besides, those weeks I spent away from you gave me time to reflect. I realized that even though you could've shown some form of contact, you did it for our daughter." Lucifer said. Lilith was still skeptical about how Lucifer was acting.