Poison but I made it a song about killing Valentino

No one would give a fuck if I punched him. Hit him with a truck with flashing headlights. For him it'll be a ruthless night. Yeah yeah yeah! He does not get any compassion. I hate him for abusing Angel Dust. That's not what Ozzie meant by "Show me some lust". Nah nah nah!

You're the worst, like what the Hell!? When I look at you I am repelled.

I hope you get poisoned! Someone's gonna feed you poison! And it just so happens that it will be me, who will give you the poison. I've made my choice and, tonight's your last, 'cause for you there's no tomorrow! 

Oh-oh oh-oh! I'll do it with a machete, maybe? How will I get rid of the worst Vee? Should I break out the revolvers? Your story's gonna end with you dead, after getting poisoned. 

Your whole existence is taboo. Remember what happened to Eddie in the Helluva Boss pilot? I won't negotiate with you terrorist. Nah nah nah!

When I look at you, away I bolt. Get the fuck away from me, you dolt.

I hope you get poisoned! Someone's gonna feed you poison! I'll have you choking on the taste, and force you to swallow, up the poison! I've made my choice and, like in GTA you'll be wasted, 'cause for you there's no tomorrow!

Oh-oh oh-oh! I'll do it with a machete, maybe? How will I get rid of the worst Vee? Should I break out the revolvers? Your story's gonna end with you dead, after getting poisoned.

Poison, Imma drown you in poison. Sneak it in your glass of alcohol. Full of poison, make you sick from the poison. No one will miss you tomorrow~