Scrambled Eggs

Y/N's POV:

So my brother, Cain just spiritually visited me last night. I really do forgive him. I mean, it's not like he meant to hurt anyone. I wasn't surprised when I saw everyone arguing. "Haha, losers! Can't catch me!" Seth boasted. "Stop being so childish, Seth!" Aclima scolded. "Ugh, it's too early for this!" Jumella complained. "Whatever!" Said Abel. "Can you all just stop.." Azura groaned. "Shut up, you whiny bitches!" Dad shouted,

"Lute, have they been this way all morning?" I tiredly ask. "Yeah. It's frickin' annoying." She replied. I wish they would get along better. Wait... I have an idea! I whisper my plan to Lute. "Everyone, if I could have your attention, please!" I call out. "Umm, hello?" I say. No one was listening. "HEY! Listen up!" Lute yelled. Everyone turned, and gave us their attention. "I see you all aren't getting along. So, I thought we could do some.." I say. "Trust exercises!" Lute and I say together. 

"Ooh, what's the stage for? You all want me to do a guitar solo?" Dad said. "No, no. I want every one of you to go up there, confess something about yourself, and then do a trust fall. I'll demonstrate." I explained. "I love all of you. Like, really love." I say. I fall backwards, and Lute catches me. "That was.... AMAZING!" I gleefully shout. "Alright, Seth. You next." Lute says. "Something about myself, huh? How about this? I LOVE to eat-" Seth starts. "Brother, I swear if you say pussies-" Jumella scorns. "-bread, you sicko! Get your mind out of the gutter!" Seth laughed. He fell backwards, and Jumella caught him with an annoyed face. "But, you know, pussies too!" Seth said. Jumella dropped him.

Aclima walks up, and says, "I don't want to live without peace. Somebody please catch me.". Lute and I catch her before she hits the ground. Dad goes on the stage. "Sometimes when someone starts annoying me too much, I hurt 'em reeeeal bad, and I do it in front of kids as a warning!" He said. I was utterly disgusted, and that's coming from the first lieutenant of the exorcists. None of us caught him, since we were all shocked. "Owwwwww.." Dad whined. I guide Lute away from the chaos. "So, I was thinking, maybe we should take a different approach. Why don't you take over?" I suggest. "M-me? Are you sure about that?" Lute questioned. "I'm sure it'll be fine!" I say. "I've got an idea~" Seth says.

Raphael POV:

After having to keep a close eye on those sinners in Hell, I've finally been able to come back to Heaven. Walking through the heavenly streets, I see a familiar face. "Zadkiel! Why, I haven't seen you in a while." I say in a friendly tone. "Hello, Raphael. So, did you get any valuable information from Hell?" They asked. "Yes. I heard that there was a commercial that ran for 3 hours on a program that almost no one watches. It advertises some sort of company that's for killing people who 'wronged' you. Also, there's this silly hotel that's trying to redeem sinners." I reply. "And do they seem to be successful?" Zadkiel queried. "The killing company, or the hotel?" I ask. "The hotel." Zadkiel confirms. "In that case, no." I respond.

As we walked through town, we eventually got to the building where the rest of the archangels would await our arrival for a meeting. "Welcome, Heaven sovereign Archangeld. I've invited you all here because you represent the peaceful and harmonious powers of our realm. Together, you've helped millions of souls. Souls at risk with the new information. We need to discuss what can be done to minimize the impact to our interest." Camael announces. Zadkiel seats themself down. "Zadkiel, so good to see you, my friend." Camael says. "Enchanted as always, Camael."

Eventually she noticed me. "Raphael?" She says, shocked. "Yes, I know I've been absent some time. I'm sure you've all been wondering" I sassily reply. "Not really. But welcome back in any case." she quipped. Damn. Humbled me real quick. I soon noticed something was off. "Camael, with all due of respect, where is Michael? Wouldn't he usually be guiding these meetings?" I ask. "Michael is absent. He said he had to take care of something, and left me in charge. Anyways, this year's Extermination was brutal, for the first time in years, something most alarming has happened. We found a dead exorcist angel, that was beheaded. With Hell and its growing population starting to overpower us, I think it prudent we-" She said, getting cut off.