A theory

So I was rewatching Hazbin Hotel (again) and I have a theory. That deal with Lilith that was revealed in the last episode... I have an about what the deal was. In the first episode, Charlie's reading the Story of Hell. Lilith empowered demon kind with her songs, and Heaven felt threatened so they started the extermination. Now, this might've been the obvious reason why the deal was made in the first place, and I might be an idiot, but hear me out. Over time, as Lilith continued to empower demon kind with her songs, Heaven realized that the extermination might not be enough to stop Lilith from helping demon kind. So Heaven offers to make a deal with Lilith. Lilith agrees to the deal. The deal was that she could stay in Heaven until Adam dies. In return, she must undo all the empowerment she gave those demons if she wants to stay. But the reason she agreed in the first place, was because she had to deal with a depressed husband. You saw how bad Lucifer was in Dad Beat Dad. Just imagine that, but only slightly less bad. Now imagine you're Lilith who has to deal with him, and raise a daughter. Yeah, pretty shitty, huh? So as Lilith stayed in Heaven, she got used to it. She enjoyed it, and figured that her current lifestyle was better than the one she had down there. Eventually, she didn't give a crap about helping her subjects, or whatever Charlie was doing. She wasn't against what Charlie was doing, she just didn't care. The reason Lilith was so irritated when she knew she had her end of the deal to keep, was because she wanted to get the job done quickly. Unfortunately for her, with Charlie's seemingly success at her plan of redemption, it's gonna take her a lot longer. Thanks for listening to my rant. If this is what everyone thought when Lilith was revealed to be in Heaven, then I'm sorry for being idiot.