Musical Memories Part 2

A/N: For those who saw the prank chapter, you have to vote and leave a comment if you got tricked! This chapter's shoutout is for Honey-Autumn with their story's link which is https://www.wattpad.com/story/210233152-complete-child-toddler-hazbin-hotel-helluvaboss

Third Person's POV:

Charlie had fixed her teenage problems. Charlie, Alastor and Angel Dust's timeline eventually started to meld. They were now in the same time point. Speaking of  Angel Dust, he had just left Valentino's studio. He wanted to have some fun, and decided to go to the bar.

Angel Dust: Fuck you guys! 'Cause ya sure as shit ain't gonna fuck me on my time off. Ah, geez, the rabble in here tonight's deaf. As well as fuckin' dumb.

Demon 1: Tough talk for a lucky slut who beat up o' bunch of punks who can't fight for shit.

Angel Dust: Ooh, wow, I ain't heard that one before! Be still, my fuckin' tits!

Demon 2: Look, you don't have to be like that, cutie. I can make sure you get plenty of mileage outa me and the boys.

Angel Dust: I'll be fine, handsome. I can cope for evenin' without dicks in my face!

Demon 2: That wasn't a suggestion, you-

Angel Dust: Hahehe... I get it, I get it! Ya just wanna get ya money's worth, right? Everybody does with me! But I hafta ask... Seein' them... you really wanna do this? All right! I can still party plenty. But ya gotta do me a solid, babe.

Always chasin' the thrills. Gettin' in fights, gettin' kills. I play around real rough, on either powder or pills. Picked up for fun in the streets. We'll fuck to pay my receipts. But it's still not enough! And so the cycle repeats.

But I can let it all go, on camera or at a show. So all the sinners and the monsters, yeah, they're all gonna know

that I don't take walks of shame, when everyone knows my name. I've been here long enough to know the rules of the game.

I've fought my inner demons every which way. But they're not interested in leavin' me, so in me they'll stay!

I'm like a fire that can burn this fuckin' town to the ground! And there'll be nothin' left but ashes, if you let me come down.

So you better use me up!

Make the most of your time. And I can guarantee you'll always wanna cross that line!

So get your money and your buddies, and a drink or three! No backin' out, or you'll see why you shouldn't mess with me.

Go ahead, and use me up!

I've fought me inner demons every which way. But they're not interested in leavin' me, so in me they'll stay!

I would like a fire that can burn this fuckin' town to the ground! And there'll be nothin' left but ashes if you let me come down.

So you better use me up!

Make the most of your time. And I can guarantee you'll always wanna cross that line!

So get your money and your buddies, and a drink or three! No backin' out, or you'll see why you shouldn't mess with me,

Go ahead, and use me up!

Knock back a couple o' shots. Feelin' all worked up and not. I'll drop it down real low, and tie their stomachs in knots.