Two Leashed, One Released

A/N: Hello people who have stayed this long! Welcome to the first custom episode! Shoutout to Jss2141 whose story link is https://www.wattpad.com/story/361584640-hazbin-hotel-emily%27s-fall

Y/N's POV:

Fuck, my leg still hurts. I attempt to carefully get out of bed, but my good leg was still asleep, and I fell over. It's fine, I'll live. I got up slowly, and fixed my hair, when I saw a golden bloodstain on my hand. Will this stain me forever? Will I have to always remember that horrible battle? It's been 4 days, and I already want to forget what happened. I walked into the main room, to see everyone else seemingly recovered from the fight. We might have not lost the battle, but we all lost a friend... and I lost a brother. I stared out my window, secretly hoping that something good would happen. Something that would cheer me up in this miserable world. When I realized that I should probably head downstairs to meet with the others, I stopped staring, and went downstairs. "Hey, Y/N! Glad you could join us." Charlie greeted. "Oh, hi Charlie. Good morning." I replied. "You look like a mess." Husk said. "No shit, Sherlock." I shot back. "Are you okay?" Vaggie asked. "...Yeah, I'm fine." I answered. "But are you all fine? It looks like you all haven't eaten." I queried. "Oh, we ate. It's just that the food sucked!" Angel said.

"That's what she said!" I joked. Angel laughed. "Anyways, do you all want me to make breakfast?" I offered. "Yes, please." Charlie said. "Alright. How do waffles sound?" I asked. "Better than those burnt muffins." Niffty grimaced. "Hey! I'm a fuckin' bartender, not a baker!" Husk argued. "Okay, waffles it is." I said. I go into the kitchen, and get the ingredients. After whisking the eggs, adding the dry contents, and everything else, I mixed the batter. I put the batter in the waffle iron. Luckily, I only had to make 2 batches because the waffle iron the hotel has makes them large. After asking everyone what they wanted on their waffles, I did what they asked. I served them to everyone. I started to eat, and then I found myself staring out the window again. "Hey, Y/N? Earth to Y/N? Er, Hell to Y/N?" Angel said, waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to zone out like that." I apologized. "It's fine. Just makin' sure you were still alive." Angel smirked. I rolled my eyes, and keep eating.

 I rolled my eyes, and keep eating

After we ate, Angel got a call. "Huh? What? Right now!? But Val- ugh, fine." Angel groaned. "Is everything alright?" Husk asked. "Y-yeah. It's just Val. He wants me over at the studio." Angel said. "You can't go back there! I don't want to sit back and do nothing, when someone I care about is getting abused! Especially after every that's happened.." That last part I whispered to myself. "Look, Y/N. I get it. Ya care about me. But I can't just not listen to him. My soul is bound to him." Angel explained. I frowned, and stayed silent. Angel left, and I started daydreaming. I imagined myself, in a perfect world where Heaven and Hell could be in peace. But that's impossible. I daydreamed more, and that's when I started thinking about Lute. What is she doing now? Is she okay? Ugh! I've gotta get a hold of myself. I just wish everything could be like the old days, where we spent time together. Of course, my whole life had been a lie back then, but at least I was happy.