chapter 2

Jungwon was sitting on his bench in middle row when the teacher entered in the class , everyone wish her good morning and sat on their bench .
Jungwon was going to give her the flower when she starts speaking.

Mrs.kang: so, students from now onwards you all will get one more teacher who will teach you.

Kid-1: then you will not teach us any more.
One kid asked her innocently.

Mrs.kang: I will also teach you and he will also teach you all. So be good to him ok , and  don't make noise he will be coming.

After two minutes tae come there he entered the class, everyone greeted him and tae gave his introduction.

Tae: good morning babies, I'm your new teacher and my name is Kim taehyung. you all can call me taetae.

Kid-2: teacher you are so beautiful 😍 wow.

Tae laughed showing his beautiful boxy smile and melting every kids heart except the teacher who was giving him  her side eye

Tae : thanks baby. Now,now! It's your turn to introduce yourself to me so we can be friends ok. Let's start with you.

Tae point at a kid who was sitting on the first bench.

Kid: my name Han and I like colouring.
He shyly introduced himself  and sat down.Then one by one everyone gave their introduction . Now it was our little jungwon turn to introduce himself but that little cutie was lost in tae's beauty.

Tae: now its your turn to introduce cutie.
After realising that it was his turn he quickly got up and introduce himself.

Won: my name is jeon jungwon and I like making flower crown. And this is for you miss fairy.

Jungwon said showing his bunny smile and shyly gave the flower to tae that he brought for mrs.kang (after seeing his future mama he changed his decision. 🤭)

Tae: aww  you are so cute baby , and thankyou for the flower it's beautiful.

Tae said smiling he took the flower from jungwon and tuck it into his hair.