chapter17

Gyu: oh, please , this is your misunderstanding, you're not noona baby.

Mingyu said and hugged taehyung waist more tightly. Taehyung just shook his head , already tired of their drama . He took his moisturizer and gently applied it on mingyu face also. They were still fighting, over who is Taehyung 's baby.

Tae: ok, enough now, everyone stop your drama and go-to sleep.

Tae said,patting mingyu cheeks lightly.

Won: I'm the only baby right?

Jungwon asked making his eyes big like his father, making taehyung look away from his weakness.

Tae: everyone is my baby, and I love all of you, now gyu, get up and go to your room and sleep, ok baby.

Taehyung said, mingyu nodded his head and went to his room to sleep.
After mingyu went out, taehyung look at father and son duo , who were looking here and there avoiding his eyes. He sighed and said lovingly but Lil Stern.

Tae: you both bunnies come and sleep silently, okay .

Jungwon and jungkook quickly nodded their head and went under the duvet and looked at taehyung who was massaging haru legs who was now sleeping peacefully in his mama's warm embrace. His lil baby played so much today. After massaging haru leg , taehyung made him sleep comfortably on the bed and covered him with comforter to keep him warm as today was little chilly outside. Taehyung turned to look at jungwon who was staring at him with sad eyes not getting his mama's love. Taehyung coo at the cute sight and called him.

Tae: wonnie , come to mama baby.

Hearing taehyung, jungwon hurriedly came out of the comforter, crawling he went to taehyung and sat on his lap, wrapping his little arms around his mama's waist and snuggle in his soft chest,seeking warmth in his hold. Taehyung smile down at his baby, his eyes full of affection. He was caressing jungwon's hair when he felt another muscular arms wrapping around his waist and a face snuggling in there. He looked beside him and saw his husband starring at him with his longing eyes. Taehyung chuckled looking at him and pulled him closer kissing his cheeks softly making jungkook close his eyes and hummed in satisfaction, while scrunching his nose with a shy  smile. Making taehyung giggle at his cuteness.

Tae sighed in relief, having his babies in his arms gave him a sense of comfort

Tae sighed in relief, having his babies in his arms gave him a sense of comfort. Their little family slept cuddling eachother.

Next morning taehyung woke up feeling something moving in his chest he opened his eyes and saw haru hugging him and mouthing his clothed chest, smiling he gently kissed haru soft baby cheeks, making haru scrunch his nose like his father, he looked beside him where jungkook and jungwon were sleeping peacefully hugging eachother, jungwon was sleeping on top of jungkook who was hugging him making sure that he won't fall even in his sleep, taehyung giggle looking at them lovingly and kissed their cheeks, as he got up from the bed his heart filled with warmth. He walked towards bathroom to do his morning routine,after taking his clothes.

After thirty minutes he came out of the bathroom freshly showered,while drying his hair with a white towel.  He looked towards the bed and saw jungwon sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes cutely. Smiling he put the towel on the chair and went towards the bed. He picked up jungwon who was making grabby hand towards him, with sleepy eyes and a adorable pout.

Tae: aww my baby... you woke up on your own.

Taehyung said and hugged him kissing cheeks gently and caressing his hair as he walked towards the chair which was in front of mirror and sat on it, putting the cute lil bunny on his lap.

Won: hmmm.

Jungwon hummed as he nuzzled in his chest. Taehyung smiled down at his and start patting his back.

Tae: you want to sleep more bubba?

Taehyung asked when he saw jungwon closing his eyes in sleepiness. Jungwon shake his head negatively and got down from Taehyung's lap after kissing his cheeks, which makes Taehyung's face break into a beautiful boxy smile.

Tae: good, now go and wake up your lazy dada, go.

He said in soft voice with a mischievous look in his eyes, making jungwon giggle.

Jungwon walked towards bed and climb on it , he sat there for sometime thinking something and then starts tickling jungkook, who woke up abruptly because of the tickling. He sleepily looking at the culprit who woke him up and saw jungwon covering his mouth to stop his giggles . Jungkook chuckled and shake his head then he kissed both haru and jungwon cheeks and got up from the bed. He walked towards taehyung who was sitting on the chair while combing his hair.

Koo: good morning wifey. You're looking so beautiful.

He greeted taehyung and then complemented him as he kissed his cheek lightly making taehyung blush

He greeted taehyung and then complemented him as he kissed his cheek lightly making taehyung blush .

Tae : good morning koo.... And thanks, now go and wake up haru too and make them do their morning routine and come downstairs, I will put your clothes on the bed.

Tae said smiling and then ruffle his hair gently. Jungkook hummed and woke up haru and take both babies to bathroom for their morning routine.
After getting ready putting their clothes on the bed he went down stairs.

As he came down he saw lots of cardboard boxes were scattered around living room and Mrs.jeon was packing something in it. He looked at her with confusion and asked.

Tae: what's happening here mom?

Mrs.jeon: we are moving to our new house dear.

*********************

❗❗Read it❗❗

It's very important, since you guys don't reply me on my message board when I ask something, so I decided to ask here.

So which one of them taehyung should breastfeed?

•only jungkook

•only haru

•jungwon and haru

•all of them.

Please don't ignore it, tell me your opinions.

If you guys want to ask something from me, you can ask in my message board.

vote and comment