chapter 12

Taehyung was sitting on the bed after showering, wearing his black cotton nightwear,while tapping his foot on the floor nervously .

The sound of water hitting the floor can be heard from the bathroom .The door of the bathroom opened and jungkook came out freshly showered.

The sound of door opening catch taehyung attention he looked up and saw his husband standing at the bathroom door with wet hair and in black baggy t-shirt and sweatpant staring at him with his big Bambi eyes.  Taehyung giggle at the cute sight of his husband, all his nervousness fly out of the window.

Tae: come here, koo.

Taehyung called jungkook because that human bunny was just frozen and staring at his beautiful wifey in daze . He came to Tae stand beside him , tae got up from the bed and held jungkook sholder and gently made him sit on the bed as he picked up a soft towel from the bed side table then he covered jungkook head with it and started rubbing his hair in order to dry it.

Tae: you should dry your hair after shower, ok?*sternly*

Koo: sorry I didn't mean to leave it like that, its just my bad habit.

He apologized looking at Tae innocently and a little cute pout on his cherry lips and his baby face making it hard for Taehyung to stop his smile and coo at his husband's cute behaviour.

Tae: awwww you're so cute koo , don't be sorry ok.

Did our warrior jeon jungkook heard correctly ? His wifey just called him cute...so his wifey think he is cute......OMG yes he called him cute .......*gasp*....he is going to faint ...save our brave warrior everyone his heart may come out of his chest.....*sigh*

( Don't worry everyone his dramatic self can't handle a simple compliment from his wifey.)

Koo: o-ok .* blushing*

Tae: let's sleep.... tomorrow I have to wake up early as it's my first kitchen, and don't you dare to sleep on couch I'm totally comfortable sharing the same bed with you, now put the pillow on its place and come sleep. But if you are uncomfortable you can tell me.

Koo: no..no I'm not, I was worried about you.

Tae: I don't have any problem... let's sleep.

Jungkook nodded his head and went to the left side of the bed and tae on right side after he turned off the lights and the couple slept with a comfortable space between them.

~~~~

Morning sunlight filtered through the white curtain of the window caressing jungkook cheeks disturbing him and his precious sleep . He sat up on the bed with Messy hair and a little pout while rubbing his eyes cutely. He looked beside him and found the bed empty, as if on the cue the bathroom door opened and Taehyung step out of it , freshly showered with his bare face and wet hair wrapped in white towel, wearing red saree with deep v-neck blouse showing his white milky chest.

Jungkook breath hitched when he saw  Taehyung coming towards him . Taehyung beauty had him spellbound,his mind went blank when he heard that soothing voice of his wifey.

Tae: good morning koo .

Tae greeted him internally cooing at his sleepy yet shocked face.
Jungkook came back earth and cleared his throat then greeted back stuttering .

Koo: go-good morning wifey .

Tae: go and wash up I will take out your clothes.

Jungkook quickly nodded his head and dash to bathroom saving himself from more embarrassment.

Tae chuckled at his antics and went to the closet, he picked jungkook clothes and then placed it on the bed.

He then went to the dressing table and sat on the chair applying lotion on his whole body then he did his hair and makeup and went downstairs after fixing his saree properly.

(Tae's hair)

(The saree)

.
.
.
.
Hmmm again I'm sorry for late update and short chapter.

Tell me how the story going.

(Pictures credit goes to rightful owners.)

Vote and comment.