chapter 8

Everyone was sitting on the couch and chatting jungwon was sitting on Tae's lap , putting his head on tae chest.

Tae gave the cake to Mrs.jeon that he baked with his own hands . Yura came to living room and took jungwon to get him ready and tae went to kitchen to help Mrs.jeon.

While jungwon was getting ready Haru wake up and came to living room as he was sleeping down stairs in his grandparents room.

When jungkook saw his Lil baby he picked him up and put him on his lap .

Koo: my Lil baby woke up ? Did you sleep well?

Haru: yesh.

He rubbed his eyes cutely and asked for water.

Haru: dada.. water.

Koo: oh! You want water?... let's go to kitchen. You want cold water right?.. right.
Well our brave warrior JEON JUNGKOOK just wanted to go to the kitchen and the" cold "water was just an excuse.

They went to kitchen where Mrs. jeon was talking to tae about his work and getting to know him.

Mrs.jeon: so you live with your family?

Tae: no, I live with my brother he is my only family.

Koo: mom can you please give me a glass of water.

Hearing jungkook tae turned towards him and saw a little baby.

Tae: is this jungwon younger brother?

Koo: yes..say hi to mr.kim haru.

Haru: hii *waves his hand cutely*

Tae: OMG! He is so adorable.

Mrs.jeon give water to jungkook and went to living room. Jungkook made haru drink water and then put glass in the sink.

Tae: can I hold him please?

Tae asked cutely to koo and who is he to deny it .

Koo: do you want to go to miss fairy haru?

Hearing miss fairy haru looked at Tae and nodded his head. Tae smiled at Haru's gesture and took him from jungkook.

Tae: aww baby... you're so adorable.

Tae said and gently kiss Haru's forehead who closes his eyes feeling that gentle kiss and then snuggle his face into Tae's neck. And the whole time jungkook was looking at the beautiful sight with a smile on his face.

They came out of kitchen and Went to living room where jungwon was waiting for the cake .
Yura came with a beautiful cake and put it on the table.

Won: wow it's so beautiful.

Mr.jeon: your miss had made it for you.

Won: really miss fairy?

Jungwon asked with shining eyes, Tae nodded his head smiling while patting Haru back, who was looking at his face and the again nuzzling into his neck and sniffing him as he was smelling like rose .

Yu: let's cut the cake wonie.

Yura said and gesture him to cut the cake, Jungwon blow the candle and picked up haru plastic knife and cut the cake while everyone was singing the birthday song

First he feed the cake to jungkook then taehyung and haru and then others.

After the cake cutting everyone was enjoying and eating the cake when Mr.jeon came to Tae and Mingyu and gesture them to come behind him .
Mr.jeon lead the them to balcony ,he turned towards taehyung and mingyu.

Mr.jeon: you both must be wondering why did I called you here right?

Gyu: yes!

Mr.jeon: so, I will not beat around the bush and will come to the main topic. Mr. Kim taehyung I'm asking your hand for marriage with my son jeon jungkook.

Mr.jeon drop the bomb on them leaving them in shock .

Tae: wh-what!

Tae stuttered, he was stunned by Mr.jeon word.

Mr.jeon: yes! I'm asking you to be my son-in-law, my son's husband and my grandson's mother.

Hearing mother word tae looked at him in shock. He was trying to digest everything which mr.jeon has said.

Mr.jeon: I would have asked your family also but I didn't know about them so I called your brother also.

Tae: he is my only family mr.jeon. and how can I marry your son I don't even know anything about him .

Mr.jeon: son, I'm not asking you to marry him tomorrow only,  go on date with him and you both get to know each other. And even after that you think that you can't live forever with him then we are no one to force you.

Gyu: Mr.jeon is right noona , jungkook is my friend and I know him ,he is a good man . Try to give a chance to him .

Listening to Mr.jeon and mingyu,Tae shyly nodded his head .

Tae: ok then, I will go on date with him.

Tae said making Mr.jeon sigh in relief and smiled at him. As they were talking mrs.jeon shouted from downstairs .

Mrs.jeon: HONEY DINNER IS READY.

mr.jeon: let's go and have dinner.

After dinner mingyu and tae bid goodbye and went home.

.
.
.
.
**********

Guys I'm not satisfied with this chapter, I'll try to improve in the next one.

I wanted to ask should I update A perfect family?

And wait for next chapter.