chapter 7

Mr.jeon was watching jungwon play with his friend Jun while waiting for someone.

Jungwon was swinging when he saw Taehyung entered the school,he shouted loudly before running to him and hugged his legs.

Taehyung laughed at the excited kid and picked him up and ruffled his hair.

Won: good morning miss fairy.

The little bunny greeted his miss fairy with blushing cheeks and gave him the flower.

Tucking the flower in his hair Tae smiled at the shy bunny.

Tae: good morning little bunny.

Tae greeted the shy jungwon.he always make sure to call jungwon with new nicknames when he realises that jungwon loves it when someone call him with cute names... specially Tae. He always become a shy bunny in front of tae..and..tae love the reaction he gets from jungwon.

^^(If you're wondering what tae meant as a reaction

^^
(If you're wondering what tae meant as a reaction.😭😭😭)

When they were busy in their own world Mr.jeon also came there. He knows taehyung and even talked to him before as he is the one who drop Jungwon to school and pick him up.

Tae: oh! Mr. Jeon good morning,
How are you?

Tae asked when he saw Mr jeon .

Mr.jeon: good morning mr.kim and I'm fine...... actually I wanted to invite you to jungwon birthday party, which is tomorrow.

Tae: oh!..ok.

Won: please miss fairy don't say no. Please , please, pleeeease.
Jungwon pleaded and looked at tae with his big Bambi eyes and hugged his neck still looking at him while blinking his eyes cutely.

In this six weeks one thing jungwon got to know about his miss fairy that he can't resist his Bambi eyes and Lil bunny takes advantage of it .

Tae: awww, ofcourse I will come baby you don't have to plead . Ok?

Won: ok.

Tae put jungwon down and told him to go to the class. And as a obedient student of his miss fairy he listened to tae and went to class with Jun .

Mr jeon: so, I hope you will come tomorrow Mr Kim.

Tae:  I will mr.jeon , I can't see my Lil bunny sad.

Mr.jeon: ok then pls give me your number I will text you the address.

Tae gave Mr. jeon his number, thanking tae mr.jeon was about to go when tae stop him to ask something.

Tae: Mr.jeon can I request something ?

Mr.jeon: yes ofcourse.

Tae: umm...can I bring cake for the birthday?... actually when jungwon got to know that I can bake cake ..he wanted to have it that's why. * Nervously*