chapter 9

Taehyung was sitting on the couch fully ready for the date and was nervously fidgeting with his fingers.
He picked his phone which light up because of the notification,he unlock it and saw that an unknown number has sent him a message saying that he is standing outside of his apartment building.
Taehyung understand that it's jungkook who sent him the message,he quickly save the number and then looked in the mirror to check himself seeing everything fine he went outside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was leaning against his car and was looking at his phone...he looked up when he heard a soft , gentle voice.

Tae: hii.. jungkook-ssi.
Taehyung greeted a frozen jungkook with a shy smile. jungkook came to his sense and greeted back.

Koo: hii.. taehyung-ssi, you're looking so pretty.

Getting the compliment taehyung blushed scarlet and thanked him

Tae: thank you.. you yourself is looking so handsome.

 you yourself is looking so handsome

Koo: thanks that so sweet of you.

Jungkook shyly thanked taehyung and open the passenger door of his car for taehyung who smiled at the gentle man behaviour of his . Tae sat on the passenger seat and again thanked him. Jungkook sat on the driver seat and the closed the door. He turned around and picked a bouquet of red roses and give it to tae who gasp seeing the beautiful flowers.

Koo: I'm sorry

Koo: I'm sorry.. I didn't know which flower you like, so I choose the most common one.

Jungkook said with a sad face , seeing the sad bunny tae gently smiled at him.

Tae: it's ok jungkook-ssi  we are going on the date for this only..we will eventually know about each other likes and dislikes moreover Roses are my favourite.

Koo: ah!... really?

Tae: mmm... so let's go.

Koo: yes.

Koo started the car and drove through the busy city. The whole ride to the traditional restaurant was surrounded with a comfortable silence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reaching the restaurant jungkook parked his car and then open passenger door for taehyung. Who smiled and teased him a little .

Tae: such a gentleman you are hmmm.

Seeing the shy bunny taehyung laughed and went inside that restaurant with Jungkook.

They saw a empty table in the corner and decided to sit there. After deciding what they want jungkook called the waiter and gave their orders. After writing their orders the waiter went from there.

Tae: so jungkook-ssi tell me about yourself.

Koo: oh!... I don't know what should I tell you about myself.

Jungkook said unconsciously pouting looking at the cute site Tae's heart melted then and there.

Tae: oh!.. it's ok let's ask questions from each other. First I will ask... so tell me what is your favorite colour?

Tae ask the most basic question.

Koo: hmm.. it's easy I like black colour, and you?

Tae: I like green and purple.

Koo: what you do in your free time.

Tae: in my free time..hmmm..i design some clothes. I have a book of it . What do you do in your free time?

Koo: I mostly work out or finish my pending office work. Oh our food is here.

 Oh our food is here

Tae: wow it's looking so delicious

Tae: wow it's looking so delicious. Let's eat first we will talk later.

Koo: yes... you're right.

After eating they talk for some more time and then left the restaurant after paying for the food.

Tae asked jungkook to stop at a icecream parlour they both went inside and had icecream. Tae bought icecream for Mingyu, jungwon and haru also. He gave jungwon and Haru's icecream to jungkook and told him to give it to them.
Jungkook smiled at his carring nature and thanked him . He dropped Taehyung at his apartment and then bid his goodbye and went home.
.
.
.
.
.
In one week they went on many dates and become a lot closer and now taehyung has decided what he wants.
.
.
One day he texted Mr.jeon saying that--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
he is ready for the marriage.

After seeing his message Mr.jeon happily shouted and run to his wife to give her the good news .
.
.
.
About our brave warrior JEON JUNGKOOK.... let's not talk about him .. I can't describe his happiness. 😔
.
.
.
.
.
***********

So.. that's it for today.

And obviously pictures are not mine credit goes to rightful owners.

Everyone please support my another book "A perfect family".

And lastly vote and comment don't be silent readers.