chapter 18

Everyone I have a request.

If you are commenting please try to comment on the para or the part you like in the chapter. It's makes me understand easily what you guys are liking or which part you all liked the most.

••••••••••••••••••••

Tae: what's happening here mom?

Mrs.jeon: we are moving to our new house dear.

Tae: what but why?.... and no one told me that We are moving.

He asked and started to help Mrs.jeon in packing.

Mrs.jeon: we are living this appartment in emergency dear. Your dad and the landlord got into a little fight this morning when you all were sleeping.

She said and continued her work with a sigh. Hearing her taehyung frowned in worry.

Tae: why?

Taehyung asked as he picked another box to their kitchen supplies.

Mrs.jeon: the landlord has been increasing our rent for two months and this was third month, so your father got angry and quarreled with him. The landlord also got angry, and asked us to vacate the apartment immediately.

Mrs. Jeon explained and packed the another box meticulously. Taehyung nodded his head in understanding.

Tae: but mom...how we are going to find a new appartment in such a short time?

He asked as he turned to look at mrs.jeon .

Mrs.jeon: don't worry about that dear.... you just pack your belongings.

She assured him and continued her work. Taehyung nodded and went to mingyu room.

He went to inside mingyu room and saw him combing his hair fully ready.
Mingyu put hair brush on the table and turn around.

Gyu: oh. Noona, good morning.

He said and quickly moved forward and hugged taehyung tightly.

Tae: good morning bubba. Slept well?

Taehyung greeted  back then asked him rubbing his back. Mingyu hummed nodding his head slightly, felling the motherly warmth from taehyung.

Tae: ok.... Gyu, baby pack your clothes and everything you have, we  all are moving out of here.

Taehyung said making mingyu confuse. Taehyung explained everything to him when he saw his confused face.

Gyu: aaa...ok.. I don't have to pack much since I didn't unpacked any thing when we came here.

Tae: ok then , I'm going to pack mine.

Taehyung went to his room and saw jungkook was closing their suitcases after packing everything. Yura had already informed him when taehyung was with mingyu. After sometime they came downstairs with jungwon and haru.

Mr. Jeon was helping the two workers to load the heavy boxes in the truck, mingyu and jungkook also helped him. After everything was loaded they started their journey to their new home. Haru and jungwon were the most excited ones.

After half an hour they stopped the car and came out of it. Infront of them was a beautiful house surrounded with trees and flowers.

Everyone gasped looking at the beautiful house, they walked towards the house

Everyone gasped looking at the beautiful house, they walked towards the house . Reaching the door mrs.jeon opened it and and everyone came inside. Jungkook was holding taehyung sari and was following him.

The workers were bringing their things inside the house , jungkook and mingyu went to help them.

••••••••••••••••••••

So in the previous chapter many of you commented , I'm taking about my silent readers who never commented or voted on any chapter. But in the previous chapter they did and it made me so happy.

I hope you all will comment in this chapter also.

Pictures credit goes to rightful owners.