chapter 10

Today jeon's and Kim's are going to jungkook and taehyung wedding shopping which is after one week. After Tae accepted the marriage proposal everyone was so happy, they got engaged after three days , and now they are..... fiance.

Well so many changes happened in this one week, first jimin also joined the kindergarten as a teacher and now he is good friend of Tae.
Other one is that... before taekook engagement tae put a condition in front of jeon's that, after marriage mingyu will also live with him..as they have only each other as a family... and Tae don't want mingyu to live alone. He can't stay away from his Lil baby brother. Mingyu may be tae's brother but tae treat him like his own child. He basically had raised mingyu.

Well jeon's agreed with Tae's conditions they were happy to have one more son specially Mrs.jeon as she told Tae and mingyu to call her and mr.jeon as mom & dad . And the most shocking (not really) thing that happened was since their engagement our jungkookie  had been flirting with tae whenever he gets a chance... making him blushing mess with his cute cheesy lines.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae and mingyu arrived at the mall and saw jeon's were waiting for them.

Tae: did we make you all wait for long?

Mrs.jeon: oh! no dear it's been only two minutes since we arrive here... let's go inside .

Aa they were about to enter the mall tae felt someone pulling his clothes.

He looked down and saw haru was looking at him with his innocent eyes and making grabby hands at him, he couldn't handle the Lil baby cuteness and coo hardly while picking him up and pampered him with lots of kisses making haru giggle as he hide h...

He looked down and saw haru was looking at him with his innocent eyes and making grabby hands at him, he couldn't handle the Lil baby cuteness and coo hardly while picking him up and pampered him with lots of kisses making haru giggle as he hide his face in tae's neck to save himself from the kisses attack.

Tae: did my bubba missed mama?

Tae asked haru as he kissed his head while gently caressing his back and enter the mall .

Haru: yesh, halu mith u cho much.
(Yes, haru missed you so much.)

Tae: aww..mama too missed you.

While the mama and baby were in their own world Mr.& mrs.jeon where admiring them but three people were pouting in jealousy and looking at duo... and they were non other than....... Mingyu... jungwon..... and... warrior JEON JUNGKOOK.

Won: mama... I also missed you.

Jungwon said and looked at Tae with a huge pout.

Tae: aww.. my baby  I missed you too.. come here.

Tae bent down and kissed jungwon forehead and patted his head gently who gave him a toothy smile.

Koo: baby...huff...if  he is your baby then what I am?...BEBA. *mumbling*

Gyu: now you know how I feel when you call noona and talk to him for hours.. because of you , my noona stopped pampering me .

Mingyu grumble how Tae stoped pampering him ,jungkook looked at him with offended face.

Koo: oh! Really?...he stopped pampering you?.... But whenever I call him he would be feeding you or making you sleep.... stopped pampering me my ass... Huff.

Jungkook also grumble at him and looked at Tae who was talking to jungwon.

Won: mama give me your bag I will carry it.

Jungwon said as he saw that tae was struggling with his sling bag as he was carrying haru .

Tae: thank you baby...here.

He gave his bag to jungwon who clutched it to his chest happily... seeing this haru also started whined for it...so tae took his hanky and gave it to haru.

Haru: mama down..down.

Tae put haru  down and then hold his hand so that he won't run away.
.
.
.
.
Tae, mrs.jeon ,yura , jungwon and haru went to buy tae's wedding dress while the male's went to buy jungkook suit.

After buying dresses and rings they sit in the car and drove to a cozy restaurant.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone sat on their places while jungkook hurriedly run and sat beside tae who gave him a soft smile.... and jungkook forgot everything after getting the attention.

Their orders came and everyone starts devouring  their food. Tae was feeding jungwon and haru then eating himself.

When Tae fed the food to haru, he eat it then wipes his mouth with Tae's hanky cutely and then he wipes  jungwon's face.
Seeing this everyone laughed at the cute baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
***********
Soooooo that's it for today.

Pic credit goes to rightful owners.

Next is their wedding .(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

And vote and comment everyone.