Chapter 5 - Disisions.

Collin's POV
____________

My head started hurting. I knew I wasn't like her. She's a werewolf. I didn't care. I just didn't want to know about me. It was like I was unusual. Usually, a drink at the water fountain next to the bench, helps with that.

This time, it's blood lust. I swear, I'm not a murderer. I saw as Kelli and Rachel were confused. Kelli was in her werewolf form. That was what triggered everything. Seeing a werewolf makes me transform. I was acquaintances with Annabelle and she told me to watch out for her.

As usual I never listen. Kelli is my friend. I'd never hurt her. Annabelle wanted me to watch out for that. Stupid. But I didn't want her to know about it. Not even my friend, Spencer knows about me.

I couldn't take it. I just let my transformation take over. I ran into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, my eyes changed color from blue to red. My skin became many shades lighter, but still remained tan-ish.

"Are you okay?" Kelli called. "Yeah." I called back. "I'm fine. Just give me a minute." My vision of my reflection started to vanish in front of me. I used my camera from my phone instead. I could see as my fangs appeared. I face palmed.

I walked out of the bathroom. But before meeting up with the girls, I used magic to hide my current appearance so they can see what I looked like before I transformed.

Kelli saw me. "Hey." She said. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "Yeah." I said. "Just migraines. I hate them." "I get them too." She said. "Either lack of water, overheating, or wolfie." She pointed at herself.

"So, have you met Annabelle?" I asked out of curiosity. She stared me down. "How do you know her?" She asked. "We are just acquaintances." I said. "Nothing special."

"Well then." She said. "She wants me dead. I have no clue why." "Well, she's told me a lot about you before I transferred back to Sacred Heart." I said. "She said you hurt her. It was something about an incident when you guys were teammates."

"If it's jealousy, then I don't wanna hear about it." She said. "No, not that." I said. "You literally physically hurt her." "What!?" She said. "If I did, then I was too young. I blacked out all the time before age 10. I never knew what I did. I just wake up God knows where."

"This was when you were 11." I said. "She told me you were overreacting." "It was a championship win." She said. "I was overreacting that we won and our team happened to be the Wolfpack. She was on the opposing team."

"Oh." I said. "But she said it was a full moon, she pitched. You hit a line drive at her stomach. She said it took a week to heal with her magic." "Well, she wasn't quick enough." She said. "I still got a single and it was her error." "She also said, you were mean to everyone." I said. "Is that true?"

"Annabelle just likes to tell lies about me." Kelli said. "I'm never mean to my teammates." I then thought for a moment. "I need help because of her." Rachel said. "She happens to be my sister. And she's always a bitch to me when it comes to Kelli." Then, Kelli took a deep breath. "Can you help us?" Kelli asked. "Help me?"

I thought for a moment. "You know what?" I said. "If what you say is true, then I'll help you. I actually can't believe that. I know you. You're too nice." "Well you haven't seen this side of me before." Kelli said. "And I don't think you will until she comes along."

"So, do we have a deal?" Rachel asked. I looked at both of them. I sighed and then nodded. "Deal." I said. "Good." Rachel said. "And I swear, if you screw this up, then things won't be pleasant." I nodded. "Okay." I said.