It's not over yet! Not even close!

We are halfway through the series. Kelli Silvers has found her inner self and can control her power. Let's see if she can maintain it in the third book, "No Turning Back." It's really ironic how her last name is a werewolf's weakness.

Thanks guys for the support and hope to chat with you guys in other works of mine. I'm doing a collaboration with a friend of mine on a Minecraft book. It's gonna be on her profile. And I'll be sure to let you all know when the first part is published. I will let you all know in the next book. I'll add in a notification update once we publish the first part.

Anyways, the characters in this book are not going to be in the third book since everything will be different. Collin, Jason, and Mary won't have a big chance of being in this book because there's gonna be a fourth book which I'm gonna put a little surprise near the end. You all will like it. Another reason is that, they portrayed my former classmates. My friend Zach as Collin, Garrett as Jason, and Eileen as Mary.

I'll be adding new characters in the book and including the recent breakup which was hard for me, but now I'm over that. So, I'll chat with you all in my next notification update. Bye!! 😋