11.

Ψ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 Ψ

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧, which also meant having to be near Percy. I didn't mind it but when Tyson tried pushing into a conversation, I would go cold and he would feel bad and start apologizing repeatedly, would it be mean of me to say that I like Tyson more than Percy?

Granted Percy thinks Luke is awful for doing what he did. I'm not sure what to do in this situation but just to try and get past it.

I was practicing my sword fighting with Clarisse as she grabbed my arm and kneed my stomach and banged her elbow into my back as I groaned landing in a face full of dirt on the ground. I spit out all the dirt as she looked down at me.

"Your reflexes, they're not quick anymore." She reached for my hand, and I took hers as she pulled me up.

She told me "You can't just use your powers in battle, you need to regain everything you learned from last year. If Jackson and you dueled last year you could've easily taken him down. Now you wouldn't even be able to take down a moth."

Fixing my sleeves I looked at my watch and groaned "I have to go take care of Tyson."

She laughed and I looked her way in a serious manner as I crossed my arms. She gulped and nodded looking at me as if I were being unfair.

"Don't bully him." She rolled her eyes and I smirked, grabbing my stuff, and left.

I saw Tyson sitting alone as I walked over to him, and he looked at me and smiled standing up all nervous.

"Percy...he had to go do patrol." He explained to me, and I sighed in relief.

"Better for it to be just both of us than." I sat down with him as he played with his food and said to me "you don't like Percy, why don't you like him?"

I looked at him and frowned, I didn't want to give him the truth, but I knew I would have too "we all share Poseidon...as our...dad I'm kind of your sister but I'm not."

Tyson stared at me as if I was some sort of big deal or prize to be gawked at. I sighed and he smiled at me and thought about it.

"I have a sister and a brother?" He grinned bigger as he went confused again "why don't you sleep with Percy?"

He was an innocent creature, and I felt guilty if I kept things like this from him. It wasn't right but neither did I care for another brother, especially when Poseidon would rather have him to be known as his son than me.

"It's not that simple Tyson. Poseidon has to...accept me. He would want me to be his daughter. And he doesn't." He looked at me and frowned like a puppy.

I gulped and rubbed my neck. "I'm sorry but because Poseidon...I just am not your sister Tyson."

He frowned more and began crying, I groaned rubbing my eyes and shaking my head as I tried patting his back to make him feel comforted. He whimpered and I groaned as he began blubbering out words, I couldn't make up a lot from.

"I-I-I'm...Mo-mo-monster..."

Before he could keep speaking, I held his hand saying "you are not a monster. You are...just a kid with so many issues because of your parents. You are not at fault for any of this."

Tyson sniffled and shivered looking my way as I smiled, his one eye was adorable.

I asked him "can you keep a secret from Percy? I know your best friends...but I want you to understand...why I don't really care for brothers or sisters if...God forbid that happens."

He stared at me before nodding quickly and I smiled and explained to him "Poseidon never told me...my mom. Poseidon treated my mom like...like how these campers treat you. But instead of speaking to her he ignored her and left her all alone."

The cyclops thought about my words while I continued "My mom had to take care of me all by myself with no guidance and she felt like a bad person because she thought she wasn't a good person for me. And then I thought I wasn't a good person for her either."

Staying hopeful that he understood what I was trying to say "the point is...I never went through what you did. But what I do know is that...I know how it feels like to blame yourself and fear things in this world that are out of your control. You're not a monster to me Tyson."

I held his hand and he looked at me as I assured him again "and if anyone calls you that, they're jealous. Cause you're a son of Poseidon."

He smiled at me, and I smiled back as he suddenly hugged me. I gasped feeling his huge strong arms wrap around me as I groaned feeling like I was getting squished. I winced and patted his back to release me, and he did as I gasped for any amount of air as he blushed.

"I'm sorry. I've just never had a sister...but you don't want to be called that! I'm sorry!" He panicked and my smile appeared as I let out a small laugh patting his shoulder.

"Don't worry at all Tyson. But let's keep this from Percy? I don't want him to know yet, for other reasons. Can you keep a secret?" He smiled at me and nodded.

"I promise to keep my big sis- Hayley's words a secret from Percy." I just shook my head and got up.

He looked up at me and stood up as well as I said, "come on, Tantalus wants me to keep an eye on you. And I need to keep up with my swordsman skills that I have lost. If you want, we can try and teach you. You can be my sparring buddy, but we're definitely using wooden swords and not the real kind."

Tyson smiled innocently as I began walking away as he followed like a duckling, right behind me.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

A little moment between big sister and little brother.

And before you scream at me "WHAT ABOUT PERCY!?"

Tyson lived a much harder life without anyone while Percy had his mom and Hayley had her own mom but for Hayley she was just filled with imposter syndrome.

It's also important to note that it will be a major plot point when Percy does find out.

So take that into account too!