33.

Ψ 𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐬 Ψ

𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, he tried catching me with one hand each time, but I continued flipping for as long as I could.

Fair warning don't attempt to do it if you feel like your ankle may be twisted or sprained.

"Get back here! Stop moving!" He whined as I laughed but felt my ankle begin to give in.

I wasn't gonna last.

"No! I want you to keep trying!" He growled and I smiled but my ankle finally gave in. I buckled to the ground in pain.

My ankle was swollen in my sneaker as I winced and gasped in pain as he laughed and looked at me.

I saw his big gross hand reach down for me as I panicked trying to slither away but he picked me up tightly in his grip I groaned not being able to use my arms to stab him with the dagger.

Instead, I let it go and shouted, "get away from me!"

Polyphemus just laughed and held me "extra food for nice dinner."

Knowing I was going to regret my next action I bit his hand as he groaned in pain as I kept gnawing at him trying to get skin. But he tasted awful, and I was in desperate need to brush my teeth at that moment.

"Hey ugly!" Someone shouted once again, I turned my head with the cyclops seeing Percy at the ground.

"Why don't you pick on somebody our own size? Idiot!" Percy shouted and I screamed out "no Percy!"

But he ignored me and along with that I saw Clarisse, Sebastian, and Grover all in defensive stances holding various weapons in their hands. But just as the cyclops was about to run forward, he screamed in pain, and I fell straight on the hard ground and it felt like every bone in my body broke at that one second.

I dropped so hard onto the ground, I couldn't count how many feet it may have been. I winced in pain seeing Annabeth there jabbing her dagger into the cyclops foot.

She smiled and went invisible once again and the cyclops held his foot in pain moaning out, "my foot! My foot!"

That's when Percy, Clarisse, Sebastian, and Grover ran after him.

I truly felt like fainting. My body felt weak, I was weak. I laid on the ground holding my body instead of just my ankle now. I heard muffled yelling; it was higher so I assumed it could be either Clarisse or Annabeth, but I wasn't so sure.

My vision was blurring as I panted slower and slower. Suddenly I felt arms pick me up.

I couldn't tell who it was, but someone had picked me up swiping their arms underneath my back and the bend of my legs.

I felt myself growing weaker, I needed something, in need...of the water.

I tried to communicate it only slurring my words "w-w-wa-"

I felt my face being moved and my name being called out in muffles. I couldn't understand what was being said or what I was hearing exactly, all of it was confusing and I just laid there in the person's arms.

But then just at that moment I felt myself thrown...I fell when my body hit the water.

It took me a second to recollect what was going on. But I gasped feeling myself and I looked around in the water and swam up to the surface and looked up rubbing my eyes seeing Grover there looking down at me as he smiled.