38.

⚔︎ 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 {𝟔} ⚔︎

𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭, I couldn't.

I couldn't. I truly couldn't.

She was mesmerizing, and intoxicating all at once. In my head I questioned and asked could she be a daughter of Aphrodite? With her beauty and all I could believe it. But she wasn't.

I used to hate the way she made me feel weak, but now...I enjoy it. She's the only girl who can do this to me and I admire her for that.

Her breath against my own was warm, I missed her.

I lifted my hand stroking her cheek with the back of my fingers, I missed her.

My eyes met her, and I stared deep into them, I missed her so much.

I cupped the right side of her face as she stared at me, my heartbeat began to pace quicker. I saw her face flush as she looked at me.

"Are you going to make...the first move...because everyone is out there, and they may think I'm in here and you're killing me-"

My smile appeared and I chuckled softly and said "calm down..."

She stared at me and frowned as I looked at her "I've missed you..."

Hayley went entirely red looking at me and I smiled, and I saw a tear escape her eye, I slowly wiped it away as I felt her hand hold mine steady on her face.

She leaned closer to me, and I pulled her quick enough to break the distance as my lips pressed against hers. I felt her hands move and grab my waist as I smiled holding the back of her head and my other hand held a part of her neck.

But this kiss was different, our first kiss was innocent and sweet. We both just wanted a chance to be alone. Together we were able to take control of something in our life for once, unlike before. And now this kiss, it was still innocent in its way but much more passionate.

Our bodies were so close to each other that I didn't want to let her go or out of my sight, I wasn't going to let her go or move a muscle from her. I could feel the energy in the air grow as nothing but us mattered in this moment.

Time had stopped and neither of us cared.

"I heard you..." was all she spoke as we looked at one another taking quick breaths as she stared at me.

She cleared her throat and spoke again, "all those times...especially the siren island...I heard you."

Her smile appeared, I missed seeing that, watching from afar left a pit in my stomach because I was never allowed to get closer. But now she's here and I was able to be with her. I was able to hold her, talk to her. Be with her. That's all I wanted.

Her.

I kissed her again and without even realizing it I picked her up, but she gasped and looked at me.

Without thinking about what I had just done I freaked out on myself a bit as she looked at me not in a mortified manner but a shocked one.

"Don't tell me that-!" she was red like a tomato as she paused to stare at me, and I quickly set her down and apologized.

"I may have gotten carried away. I'm sorry."

She just let out a small giggle. Then she started to laugh at me, still blushing. She took my hand in hers and played with my fingers, feeling her hand in mine comforted me.

Made me feel like I was okay, and that I wasn't two people. Where on one hand I will regret some choices and wish to be the person she deserves but then also I wish to protect her, let her have the revenge she deserved against all odds.