36.

Ψ 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨'𝐬 Ψ

𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞, everyone got off my dragon. I looked back at the creature as he sniffed me, and I smiled as he swam back into the sea and disappeared.

"You need to teach me how to do that." I turned to my right seeing Percy and I smiled at him.

"It just...happens Percy. I guess we have different ways of using our powers huh?" I asked him.

He sighed out "not fair you got the cooler side." I rolled my eyes and we both turned to see everyone standing as Sebastian held the fleece.

"Okay, I know we're nowhere near New York, we've got to get this Fleece there now."

We all nodded in agreement to his words as I pointed out "we're gonna need a car..."

I smirked and saw a parking garage up above and I raced ahead as everyone followed behind.

We reached the parking lot as I looked around and I looked at the doors to a van.

"You're gonna hijack a car? That's illegal, remember?" Annabeth told me and I looked at her and said, "I know that, but taxis won't take sixteen of us!"

She huffed and I looked at the door, I knew that Luke would've been able to open it...I mean, he wouldn't have liked it...but I know he would have.

I looked around seeing no one as I wringed out my clothes, seeing a puddle form in front of and on the floor.

I asked one of them "look out, someone?"

Tyson turned around looking around as I held up my hand as the water slowly rose from the ground and from my clothes beginning to dry them up quickly. The water entered the keyhole as I shut my eyes trying to figure out the solid shape to have it turned.

Suddenly we heard a 'click' sound and I smiled and opened the door. I pushed a button to open the other doors as everyone got into the van quickly. Tyson got in first and sat in the back along with Percy and Grover, Annabeth and Clarisse took the middle seats and Sebastian sat beside me in the front.

"Alright, seatbelts on...I've never drove a van."

"WHAT!?" They all shouted, and I argued "technically I have my driver's license alright!? A car, this big with many people...haven't done that."

I realized the keys were in the car and rolled my eyes, stupid people. I started up the car and pulled out of the parking spot and off we went. As we drove around the city soon enough Tyson, Grover and even the Golden fleece morphed into regular looking objects and people.

Tyson had two eyes, Grover now had his legs hidden and his horns covered with a cap. The golden fleece had even changed somehow. It was now a red and gold High School letterman jacket.

I continued driving and mentioned "we're gonna need to abandon this car or I might go to jail."

I saw Sebastian laugh and he told me "We're going to become criminals."

Being able to reach a parking spot wasn't as difficult as I fear so I stopped and parked the car in front of a convenience store, "we got some snacks then hit the road."

Everyone nodded but Clarisse, she wouldn't even look me in the eyes. We all got out of the car and walked to the convenience store. As we looked around, I went into my satchel seeing the secret money my mom had placed and I prayed to her god a small "thank you."

As Tyson looked at me wanting some donuts I nodded, and he smiled till we heard someone curse.

All of us turned our heads seeing Annabeth as we huddled against her as she held up the Miami Herald.