17.

Ψ 𝐈 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Ψ

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧, but when they're about the boy you like...

It can feel like reality has taken over and nothing will ever be better.

I always wanted it to be different, but it would always be Luke betraying me in the end.

But he couldn't, I couldn't believe he would be capable of that.

And he's not.

Kronos wants me to think this way, he wants me to hate Luke.

Thankfully, it won't be that simple

***

I gasped awake as I panted and groaned, rubbing my eyes as I grabbed my clothes and made my way to change. When I made it back to the main deck, I saw Clarisse giving orders as she always did, I saw Sebastian looking out into the sea as I walked over and stayed by his side.

"You like the ocean?" He asked me as the currents continued and I shrugged.

"I guess it's one way to put it..." I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

Sebastian looked my way, "bad dream?"

I nodded to his question as I groaned out "I'll be fine. I'm starving and need food."

He replied, "well the ship here has food prepared by the zombies. However...it's all rotten and gross...ugh no. Clarisse thought it would be smarter to bring more weapons than food supplies, the thing that can actually keep us on our toes."

We looked her way as she crossed her arms telling us "You need to be prepared and there is food! It's just a limited supply."

I rolled my eyes and told her "Guess we have to fish."

Sebastian widened his eyes and pointed out "aren't' the fish your family?"

Thinking about that for a few seconds I thought about...technically it was true? But hey I've eaten fish all my life and now I need them to help me not die of hunger.

I sighed out "we get some fish, eat it, should be able to hold us over before we enter the Bermuda Triangle and enter the Sea of Monsters."

Clarisse looked at me and questioned, "we are far above from touching the surface of the sea. Please give us your excellent plan of how you're gonna do this?"

The two of them looked at me as I smirked approaching the edge of the ship holding my hand out saying "have you two forgotten?"

"I control the seas."

I looked down and opened my hand as I saw the water begin to bubble, they both looked out beside me as my hands both rose high above my head as I said, "we may have a lot."

With that the sea rose like a wall as we saw fishes, crabs, lobsters, crawfish, and many other sea life in that wall. They both laughed as I groaned and moved my hands in a circular motion on catching a few of those animals as the rest went back into the ocean and the water splashed onto the ships floor.

The undead confederate workers ran over wiping the floors from the wet water as the other tried its best to collect the animals quickly.

"Thank god it worked...I haven't actually tried that." I let out as both their heads turned my way.

"So, you're saying you could've probably killed us?"

I laughed out "no way, Poseidon maybe. But I wouldn't."

They both just glared at me as I smiled walking over to the bucket and thanked the zombie man and showed it to them.

"Are we going to complain and be upset or are we gonna eat? Because I am starving."

The hunger had gotten to them when Clarisse grabbed my arm pulling me away and Sebastian followed us.

After the zombies on board cooked us a delightful meal of fish and crabs we were munching down as the rest continued to be served to us on silver platters.

"I told you that this would be the best option, so good." I moaned out as we continued eating.

Sebastian threw the shells and bones away as Clarisse cleaned up her hands in some water on the side "I've had enough. I need to check on how deep we're into the waters and make sure these guys don't try and kill us on our way."

I laughed and she walked off as Sebastian sat closer to me and handed me the last crab leg.

"As the girl who saved us from starvation and possible cannibalism, have the last piece." He smiled at me, and I took the leg and sighed.

My thoughts lingered in my head as I asked Sebastian "do you think it's possible to do something that may look so wrong for someone you really care for?"

He asked me "depends on what the 'wrong thing' is. Why do you ask?"

I frowned and played with the leg as I finally uncovered the meat from the shell and thought to myself that I couldn't just tell him about Luke.

I barely knew the guy. I had to figure out a lie quickly. Or rather...bring up a different situation?

"Percy and I have disagreements about how we handle our dad, and I'm lying to him about what Poseidon did to my mom and I because he shouldn't know because he's still so young and...I don't know I just don't want him to think of me any different." I blurted out exactly what I was also thinking about.

But while Percy was in my mind at times, it was always drowned out by Luke's smirk, the pain on his face when I watched him leave...

"Wow, that's a lot to unpack there." He nervously let out and I frowned, throwing the leg away as he wrapped up the garbage and threw it to the side.

I sat there still in my thoughts trying to think about what I should say next. Or hope he won't say anything hopefully...

Sebastian sat next to me again "well, Percy is still young. He doesn't have to know anything about your life that you don't want him knowing and especially when you share different experiences with your dad. In my opinion. I would never say anything just to annoy him."

I rolled my eyes as he laughed and said "honestly, Percy doesn't need to know anything. Unless you're ready to tell him. And if you keep this from him and you think it's wrong. It's not at all."

"Right..." I muttered just now remembering that's why I brought any of this up.

That's when we heard Clarisse shout "Guys! Get over here!"

We both ran over and looked over and she said "were getting closer. And once there...our sole thing to do once we're closer. Find the fleece and then run. For all we know...camp...well...may be already burnt to the ground."

Thinking of that made us shutter but we couldn't give up hope, not yet.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Are you guys happy I decided to treat y'all with third part???

ITS FOR A REASON SO KEEP READING BELOW!!

Seems like Hayley saved them from having to eat junk food thankfully.

I bet you won't expect what I'm about to say next but...

Things are about to get heated...

Lukes POV is up next 👀.