20.

⚔︎ 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 {𝟓} ⚔︎

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝, shutting my eyes as I turned back to the three. I touched the sarcophagus and looked their way.

"He grows stronger every day. Waiting to return."

Percy had fear in his eyes even if he didn't want to show it.

"Fear is that? He will form bit by bit. And soon enough he will become whole once again with every recruit he grows stronger." I explained.

"That's disgusting." Annabeth hissed out as I rearranged my posture.

I walked up the three saying "this isn't meant to betray either of you, join me. You can have everything you want with all the money, people on our side, you have the chance to be freer than anyone. Anyone out in this world. Percy you can protect your mom, Annabeth you always dreamt of becoming an architect. Those dreams can happen just in a snap of your fingers."

Annabeth looked at me and cursed in her own way "go to Tartarus."

I groaned at her words and just shook my head turning back around and smirked, grabbing a remote and pressed the bright red button. The door to the room had opened and all the guards had come in and I smiled at them.

"We have some stowaways. It's time to feed the Aethiopian Drakon. Take these fools below and show them how it's done." I had told Oreius, and he obliged, giggling like a kid.

"The cyclops is no threat. Argius, you stay as Oreius makes sure the Drakon is properly fed. There are more important matters to discuss." I told the two orders for them to oblige.

I watched as Oreius took Annabeth and Percy and his cyclops brother away as I sighed looking back at Kronos's sarcophagus in front of me.

But before anything could've been discussed further the alerts went off in the ship.

I knew it, Percy Jackson had outsmarted me with his cyclops brother taking out Oreius as I ran out into the hallway.

Watching him and Annabeth get away on a lifeboat as the others on the Princess Andromeda tried to stop them, I groaned and kicked the side of the boat in frustration.

But that's when Chris approached me and told me "We have a problem."

I was confused and he looked nervous as he said to me "I don't think Hayley kept her promise of keeping her mouth shut about what happened that night you left."

Still confused he groaned and turned his head as I saw Damien being dragged out as he winced in pain "hey! Don't touch the horns!"

He saw me and panicked looking at me as I felt a headache coming on as he laughed out "I found you!"

"You found me?" I asked sarcastically and he gulped.

"Maybe?" He said now unsure as I said to them "release him. I know him."

Chris looked at me as I looked back at him saying "check on how our other informant is doing...see what they know."

He simply nodded and walked away as I turned my attention back to the Satyr.

Once the monsters released Damien, he looked at me and grabbed my collar as I rolled my eyes "you seriously have a funny way of showing how you care about Hayley. I have been searching for months. And I was so close, but you always managed to escape, now I know why."

I looked at him and he let go of me pacing around "then I put the pieces together, Hayley told me you used your weapon to teleport in and out of camp, putting the pieces together. You use your weapon to teleport in and out of her life. I never told her my suspicions just because I don't think you're good enough for her at the moment. But she's my best friend and I can't judge her. But you hurt her."

He began panting and I looked at him just with a blank expression and no reaction and he pushed me and suddenly slapped me, and I scoffed as one of the stupid bears tried grabbing him.

"Let him go. I deserved it." I mentioned and they set him free.

"Then when I get so close she tells me Chris is being distant, I see everything kid. And I know you can't hurt me." He ridiculed me and I smiled.

"You're right. I cannot. So how is camp without the oldest proper Satyr?"

He glared once again saying "you broke Hayley's heart, that is why I am here. Well, Chris dragged me here because I knew he wouldn't stop talking to Hayley for no reason. So, tell me, why are you working with Kronos?"

I sighed and grabbed his wrist pulling him away from the room and getting him alone.

"Look...at first all his. This was my plan, I wanted revenge, revenge on my father, revenge on all of the stupid Gods for breaking my soul...but it all changed-"

"When Hayley arrived at camp." He looked at me and I sighed.

"I decided to make this about not only her being unclaimed. But all of the unclaimed. I was going to recruit Percy knowing he was unclaimed but then he was claimed by the one and only Poseidon. Then Hayley arrived and I just thought of what an excellent addition she could be if I trained her to her fullest potential," I smirked and sat down on the chair and huffed.

Trying to find my words I shrugged "eventually, my feelings for Hayley grew. And with them growing only found more reason to worry about heartbreak. With Percy I could care less. But Kronos is going after her. So now I must make sure she is okay and safe. You are her protector does that not mean anything?"

Damien frowned while looking at me and just whined out "she misses you. She wanted to go with you, but you made her stay...for her own good, and I get why I would've done the same! But Luke...she is heartbroken. And don't get me started with Aphrodite's son. I don't like him because he's not you! Ew! Why did I say that!?" He finished disgusted by his final words as I smirked to myself whilst looking away.

"Look I didn't want to leave her, but I rather see her safe and happy with a mother who loves her than let her become what I am. A monster." I declared as his ears twitched at my words.

Damien looked at me and reached for my hand "give me your word, give me your word that nothing will happen to her, she's my best friend Luke..."

I looked down at his hand and then my eyes met his again waiting for my action. I sighed and reached for his hand and shook it as he grabbed my arm and pulled me harshly towards him.

"I know I may not be a menacing monster or a Demi-God. But she is the only family I have. Don't make me regret this." He warned me as he let go and I sighed.

"I won't break my promise." I told him.

But even then, promises are always hard to keep.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

This is Lukes last POV...for now.

And I needed to get Damien back in the mix because while he should be monitoring camp but Hayley comes first in his heart!!

Also such a cute and very crazy scene between Damien and Luke. He went from adorable Satyr to killer Goat.