21.

Ψ 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Ψ

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐤, it felt like so long we've been losing track of time. I looked out as she nudged her hip with mine.

"You, okay? Sebastian told me about your nightmares, they're about Luke. Aren't they?" She asked.

She looked my way, and I looked over to her. It's like every time I wish for it to just be a happy dream...instead I see him.

I see him...and it's like they want me to be scared of him when I can't do that at all.

Looking out into the crystal blue sea...it started to feel calmer, or least maybe just a bit. Shutting my eyes I tried to piece together my words.

"I miss him a lot, but then I think...where has he been this whole time? What is he doing? Did he hurt Thalia's tree? If so, why? I get you don't like Luke either, but you respect me. He may be going overboard with what he's doing but don't you believe there is a reason?" I asked Clarisse.

She chewed the inside of her cheek and cleared her throat "of course I believe that he was right in some ways. But I also don't think bringing back Kronos is the way to go about it. When Luke left...did he tell you any of his plans?"

I thought about her words but shook my head "not really, just that. I needed to stay and that was an order."

Clarisse stared my way and sighed shaking her head as we heard "hey, whys the mood so glum over here?"

We both looked over our shoulders seeing Sebastian smiling at us as he ate a shrimp.

"How far are we?" He asked Clarisse as she looked out "we're making our way. I would say we should be there soon enough."

He smiled and went gestured the bowl towards us "here. Eat. I am full."

Clarisse took the bowl but as she looked up, she dropped it and the shrimp fell "I literally worked for that!" I shouted but she shook her head pointing up.

Sebastian and I both looked the way her finger was at and saw a Hydra in the air. Clarisse gave orders to the zombies on the ship as she began putting on her armor and war gear. The steam engine echoed as she looked up and I looked at the water.

"There! Prepare for the 32 pounder!" Clarisse shouted but the zombies tried to tell her that it would be difficult, but she didn't care.

"Prepare it! Damn the heroes, full steam ahead!" The undead obliged to her orders, and I felt a hand grab my arm.

Sebastian had a grip on me as we backed away, he sighed out "Clarisse has finally gone crazy, cover your ears!"

I nodded as we shut our ears hearing a loud BOOM!

We looked up and saw the Hydra explode as the green goo and slime began falling all over. Sebastian grabbed me and wrapped his body around me as he got most of the goo on his hair and back as I curled into a ball.

Oh crap- I whined seeing the remnants of the monster everywhere on the main deck of the ship and it creeped me out.

"Don't be such a baby" Clarisse spat out as I huffed "not my fault I don't want Hydra gunk on me!"

"You two both relax as I got the most of it." Sebastian let go of me as he whined and swatted his arms trying to remove the gunk off using the force of gravity.

Clarisse laughed at his whining as she walked over to the edge, and I walked with her as we saw Percy, Annabeth, and Tyson on the other side.

She sighed and looked at me and I just gave her a small nod.