Part I

Night 1:

I went to this job having in mind that this may be a thing to get some of the answers I was looking for for a few years now. I was always fascinated with the murders case that happened at the franchise. Don’t get me wrong, but I was simply obsessed by this topic, because my father was working on this case for years and couldn't get to the point where he could say what really happened. The bodies of a dead children was never found, one of the founders suddenly disappeared without a trace and also were never found. Police long gone shut out the case, but my father still worked on this at home, but then he collapsed, were taken to hospital and that was it. The cancer. He couldn't work on this anymore and just a few months after he was gone. My mother wanted to burn all his reasearch files along with his laptop saying that this is the reason he is not with us now. I took it all with me, started to continue his gig when suddenly I found this job listing. Fazbear Frights. I called the place and now I'm here. 

I went to the office in a shallow building. It was “dirty” you can say, but don't really. I scraped bit of the “mold” from wall and that was just a paint. 

-They did a good job here. - I said to myself admiring the ambient in location. The office was not that small, but the vent right next to desk was disturbing. At the biggest monitor was a switch for cameras, so I quickly ran through them to see what was it like. Yeah, shitty CCTV didn't work good with this lighting. 

I took a flashlight with me and went for a quick tour. There were nothing really, beside some parts of old animatronics. The only noises was coming from the lights and my own. I couldn't really find anything that could get me some answers, but at least I knew now how the building was like. But those vents here and there gave me the creeps. 

-Those must be for attraction purposes. - I leaned into one, but nothing was in there. - An adult man could easily crawl in there. - I signed and returned to the office. 

I sat on the chair and went into tablet menu. I heard the sound of vent fans stopped, so I restarted the system. - Well, that's odd. - I mumbled to myself. I spend the rest of the night just scrolling through my fathers laptop, occasionally restating the systems and watching over cameras. It was finally 6 am as I heard front door open. I stared to pack my things. 

-Hi, Y/N. - The man at the office door greeted me. - How was the night? Also, I'm Michael by the way. - He introduced himself. He looked tired, but has gentle smile. - I was the one you talked on the phone with the interview. 

-Nice to meet you in person, Michael. - I smiled. I knew who he was from the files, but I didn't let him know that. - The night was, how do I say that… Rather boring. 

-Really? - Ha laughed. - Well, the next one may be a bit more exciting. We found an old animatronic, so it will be transported here tonight. I wonder if it still works. 

-Oh, that's awesome news. - My eyes sparkled. - I would love to see it later tonight. - I said trying to stay calm. I was one step closer. 

I went out of building to my car. 

-Maybe tonight. - I sighed to myself looking at the building one last time and went home to get some sleep.