Part XV

45 minutes later I parked the car near the small house next to the forest. I left the car looking at an empty house that I bought about a year later. There were no other buildings near as this was not a popular area, but it was perfect that way. 

I left the car and went open back door. 

-Wake up, we're here. - I said with a smile on my face. 

Springtrap slowly scrambled out of the trunk. It was the middle of the day, so he looked a little confused as the sun really was bright today. He looked bit overwhelmed with all the freedom he had all at once. 

-Do you like it? - I touched his arm, gently rubbing his moldy fur. 

-I don't know what to say, Y/N. - He said with a relief in his voice. - It’s so nice here. 

-I’ve told you. And there are no people around! - I smiled and pulled him to see the house. - As I’ve mentioned before, there is really nothing in there yet besides a kitchen and bathrooms, so I need to go and buy furniture later. - I opened the door and let him in. 

-Welcome home, honey. - I said smiling with a blush. He went in and I could swear that I saw his smile and tears. 

… 

Michael anxiously started to prepare for the night. He was instructed to tell Y/N to not come for the night, so he was stressed. - What if he knows? What if he somehow found out about this? - He couldn't let go of a feeling that Henry will something unexpected. His phone rang and he jump startled. He pulled his phone out of his pocket shaking nervously. This was Y/N’s friend number. 

-Hello, this is Michael. 

-Mr. Afton, we spotted the unidentified car getting closer. Are you expecting company? 

-No. - He looked at an exit. - I will go outside for a smoke, I will mute you and stay on the line. 

-Good, we will be near if anything happens. 

Michael muted and locked his phone and then placed it in jacket pocket. He grabbed a pack of cigarettes, pulled out one and stepped outside lighting it. In less than a minute a car parked near the building. 

-How it's going, son? - A man said while getting out of a car? - Everything's good? - He smiled mischievously. 

-Yeah, I pretty much set everything up. The only thing left is gas. 

-Perfect. - He laughed. - And what about this employee of yours? You called them? 

-I will soon, I think she might be asleep right now, after work you know. - He tried to sound confident. -I didn't expect you to come here today Henry. 

-Oh, you know what? I wanted to see it die with my own eyes. - Ha laughed. - It all ends here. 

Michael throw the cigarette on the ground and put it out with sole of his heavy boots. 

-I will start finishing it. - He reached for the handle and went in. 

-Two birds with one stone. - Henry smiled with disgust.