Part XIII

I didn't realize that I was all in tears. When Michael told me about Henry's plan I felt so much pain and anger. I could not believe that he can be so cruel to someone. I saw a lot in my life, but this was a whole new level of evil. I didn't want Springtrap to die again. I knew that I just met him, but he was someone I cared about, I wanted to save him. I knew that he was not an ordinary person, but I didn't care. I liked him. He was broken, but so did I. I wanted him to be happy, I wanted him to go back home with me. 

I didn't respond, I just kneeled in front of him and hug him. This was all that I needed. I came here to get the answers for my job, but I ended up falling for undead rabbit. I laughed. 

-I don't get you. You came here crying and now you're laughing. -He said rubbing me gently on the back while hugging. 

-I have a question for you, Springtrap. 

-Hmm? 

-Do you really like me? 

-Yeah, I think I do. A lot, actually. Why do you ask? 

-Because I like you too. - I squeezed him more. - And I would like to take you home with me. 

-Why? - He asked with concern. 

-Why what? 

-Why you like me? And why you want me to leave this place? 

-I don't know why, I don't need a reason to like you, I just do, okay? And the other question… It's not safe in here. Michael told me about Henry's plan. 

-What plan? - He pulled me away to look at me. His eyes was light purple. 

-Henry want to burn this place, burn you. To get rid of the evidence. 

He sighed. Like, he was ok with it. 

-Springtrap, no! - I yelled. - Don't even think about it! I'm not leaving you! - My eyes started to tear. - Please, come with me. You have me, and you just got your son back. It's not your time yet. 

-Y/N. I'm tired. I don't know how much more I can be like this. 

-I need you. - I cried. -I promise you that you will be happy once again, just give ma a chance. 

He didn't say anything, he just started to pet my head and cheeks without a word. 

-I will think about it, ok? But I can't promise you anything. - He leaned to me like he wanted to kiss me, but he possibly can't. He sighed. - Go now, I need to stay alone for a while. 

I went back to the office. Michael looked at me with puffy eyes. 

-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but  i was worried and went after you. - he explained. - Thank you, I think that he needs you. And I hope he will make his decision soon, because we don't have much time.