Part XVII

Stephanie’s POV

This case was always strange. Y/N’s father obsession turned into their biggest mystery. I finally started to understand why there were so many loose ends in this. Few years ago I found evidence of manipulation and corruption within police department. 

Detective Y/L/N was right all along with his theories about all this. 

My people had just as much intel as they needed to not say them anything supernatural that actually was happening here. If I didn't knew Y/N for years I would swear that she was crazy. But I saw her videos that she uploaded and that wasn't something she could just imagine. That situation was real. But we needed to catch Henry in act to give him a sentence. 

-I'm stuck, Stephanie. - I heard Michael’s shaken voice from my phone. - He shut the door. The building is on fire and I can't get out.

-Lay on the floor next to the exit, we're coming! And don't you dare hang up! - I took my walkie talkie and activated it. - Go now! We have a man trapped in a building. Also catch this fucker. 

Y/N POV 

I was so close, but I started to get anxious. It was alright starting to get dark, so when I saw fire in the distance I panicked. I stepped on the gas. When I was near I stopped my car and ran. The building was on fire, Henry was laying on the ground, guarded by two of my colleagues, Michael was dragged out of the building, unconscious. Stephanie was near him talking on the phone. 

-Stephanie! - I ran to her. -Is he ok?! 

I kneeled next to Michael. He was alive, had some burns, but those looked minor. 

-The fire fighters, ambulance and police are on their way. We have everything recorded. He will be ok. - She hugged me. - What about… You know… Him? - She asked. 

-He’s in my house, alone. I had a bad feeling so I came. I'm glad that we caught this excuse of a man. - I turned around, glaring at Henry. - I bet he thought that he was so fucking smart. - I laughed. 

I stood up and went to see him. I squatted next to him with a smile. - Hi Henry. You know what? - I smiled even wider and whispered to him. - William says hi. - I quickly stood up and went back to Michael. 

Sirens in the distance. 

-Come back here you bitch! I will kill you! I will kill this fucking monster and his kid! I will kill you all! - He yelled, but one of my colleagues stood him up and handed to the police that had just arrived.

Ambulance took Michael, still unconscious. Stephanie came with him. I was instructed by her to come back to Springtrap.